A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Nadalie is kind, sweet, friendly, passionate, and gentle. But, Nadalie is also considered a pushover, and is easy to manipulate. She is sensitive and weak.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? Nadalie wants to settle down with a family in her future because she wants to be happy as much as possible.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? With her brother Charles, because no matter where they are, she knows that Charles will make it fun.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- Her owl. It is special to her because it has been hers for many years and she has gotten to know it quite well.
- Her wand. She never wants to lose the ability of using magic, since for many years she had no idea it even existed.
- A picture of all her friends, so she can remember what it is to be happy.
- Her radio, so she never loses her love for music.
- Her stuffed animal, Tara, so she had something to talk to if things got rough.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? Nadalie wishes that Hogwarts would let students stay there over the summer if they had no where to go instead of forcing them to go back wherever they came from, in case they don't have anywhere to go.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? Nadalie wants to be in Ravenclaw. She does not want to be in Slytherin.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- 'D'. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
'Nadalie is quite sweet and fun, but only if you know her well enough. To most she seems shy and quiet. She doesn't mind trying to make friends, but doesn't really feel like she needs to. Nadalie is kind and polite, and quite intelligent. Nadalie does not really care for her reputation, as she doesn't really have one to maintain. Nadalie tries her hardest, no matter what, to fit in. And it normally works. Most don't notice her, and she's fine with that. 'Nadalie has been told she is pretty, and is a lover of fashion. Nadalie is respectful. Nadalie is not nervous to talk to boys, and has even been known to be a bit flirty in those kinds of situations. She's not brave, per say, but can talk to people one-on-one like it's no big deal. She gives excellent advice as well.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Nadalie is the younger sibling out of two. She was born in London. Her early years were spent in her family's small house, hanging out with her older brother Charles while both her parents worked. Early life was fun for Nadalie, and it seemed like she had the most perfect life. But when she was playing with other kids, there was always something that separated her from the others. She wasn't sure what it was yet, but she knew something was wrong with her. Nadalie's family was not by any means rich, nor were they poor. They had enough money to have a nice, enjoyable life. Little did Nadalie's parents know that the life they had worked so hard to build was about to come crashing down.
After Nadalie was five, Charles didn't hang out with her anymore. He was gone for a whole year, and her parents wouldn't tell her where he was going. That left Nadalie years and years to sit in her room, making up ideas of where he could be traveling. None could have even come close to the reality that he was attending Hogwarts. Her parents, being muggles, were cautious to approach Nadalie about it, in case it made her envious if Nadalie didn't end up with magic. But, Nadalie certainly did possess magic, and powerful magic at that. Which also meant that it was slightly out of control. One day, when her parents were at work, and Charles was off at Hogwarts, she got angry. Nadalie was eight now, and she was tired of being left in the dark. Nadalie was smart enough to know something was going on. Something her parents were keeping from her. Nadalie got so worked up about it that she caused a flame to catch onto her wooden desk. Being at the young age she was, Nadalie was quite clueless on how to stop the flames from continuing to burn. So the whole house burned down, and when her parents came to the site of the house, they were killed by the harsh flames. But Nadalie survived to tell the dangerous tale of her past.
Nadalie had to live at an apartment that her friend owned, and on his breaks Charles had to live there too. But soon the family that had welcomed them so warmly at first learned how much of freaks that they were. After Nadalie's first year at Hogwarts, they currently had no where to live. So they have to jump from place to place during the summer.
Hogwarts is like home to Nadalie. A place where she can be herself and be with her friends without having to worry about other stuff. And she can learn magic which she thinks is super cool. Nadalie doesn't get into fights at school, and is hardly the type for gossip and drama.
Now Charles has graduated from Hogwarts and is working at a small job adn has earned enough money to buy their own small apartment. It's not much, but it is so much better than the streets. With all of the challenges in her life, Nadalie's life is finally looking up.
Her face claim is Lauren Orlando.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) No special abilities
6) What year is your character in? Nadalie is attending Hogwarts in her 4th year.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? I already have 1 character, and it is not exotic.
Please, for future reference, don't put two characters up for sorting at the same time.