A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
She is strong, independent, fierce, loyal and kind but also sometimes malice, rude, blunt and impatient.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Ideally, she would have rather been born human but tries to stay proud of her species and work toward a more accepting community. Other than that, she would have never thought she would be running another coven but in London.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Either kicking it back at the coven's headquarters or out exploring new shops and places or anywhere that she can enjoy the company of those she cares for.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
A necklace, maybe a flask of blood, sometimes an umbrella to block out sun bc ew (plus keeping up on her pale skin), her wallet and money.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
How people view vampires and half-vampires. She likes to believe that they can peacefully co-exist in wizarding communities with wizards and witches.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Precisely ninety nine years ago, Narkissa Vulpe was born to a pair of vampires in rather poor neighborhood in the city of Sighișoara, ironically located in the region of Transylvania. Growing up poor in Romania was a struggle in itself, but add the addition of having a pale child with white-blonde hair, being a family of peaceful co-existing vampires and the Vulpe family became the source of whispers, rumors and fear. The truth was that her mother, Adalene was born and raised in France and married her father, Vasile many years after she was turned. By the age of five, the Vulpe family rose through the ranks and eventually started up their own coven of vampires in the north side of Sighișoara and became something close to royalty.
Narkissa's life grew increasingly more easy as she reached her pre-teen and teenage years and right through most of her adult years as well. She had began the process of transitioning into the new leader of the Sighișoara Vampires when she turned fifty six; right around the time rivalry came to town. A pack of werewolves from Danube Delta had first lost their territory and also their morals along the way and chose to take over city for themselves. Fights often broke out and for five years of Narkissa's life, she lived in fear of being slaughtered if she left her home or strayed from the protection of another coven member. Slowly, she began to build up her numbers, strength and wisdom through the guidance of her elderly mother and father. On her sixtieth birthday, Narkissa became the leader of the coven and won the territory battle with the werewolves, driving them off her land.
As the years passed on, Narkissa ruled the coven in peace and with an iron fist, making a difference in the way vampires were represented and portrayed and giving the wizarding society they lived in see how well they could co-exist. That was until peace was disrupted by an unpredictable attack from the same werewolves that had gotten rid of years earlier. This time, they won and nearly demolished the entire coven. The only person to make it out alive was Narkissa and with nothing left for her in Romania, she migrated to France to seek for family or a place where she felt she could settle. Years passed and Narkissa never once seemed to age a day past nineteen (even though she was physically like ninety five years old) and eventually found herself in London by the time she was ninety nine years old.
Hogsmeade feels like home to Narkissa, feeling like she is in the right place for the first time in nearly ninety years. She even bought an old mansion not far from some secret passages to Hogwarts. With hope of making new friends and a better life for herself, Narkissa intends to start up a coven of vampires, especially during such a time of prejudice and fear. Under her mansion, she has completely built and underground empire to hide most of the new coven's work. She wants to raise vampires up and show them how powerful and intelligent they can be. She will stop at nothing to make those who oppose them fall to their knees. If you're wondering - yes, she hates werewolves with every fiber of her being.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Narkissa Vulpe carries herself regally despite occasional childish mannerisms but has been known to show malice toward those who oppose her reign or harm her coven, having become freakishly protective over them. They have become her family and while she may be a lot older, her appearance and slight personality quirks allow her to fit into the mold of a teenager. The time of being a cool, collected leader has passed with her last coven and family and now she just wants to have fun and make something out of her life, whether that be changing the opinions of the wizarding society that vampires can and do co-exist or just settling into the role of adoptive mother of little rejected vampires.
She has a love for romance and has poured her heart and soul into three books that she had wrote under an alias and had made a pretty decent profit from - telling of a love story from her travels in France. She had her heart broken and mended, shattered and then patched again before trying to cut herself off from the dating pool and becoming an independent badass, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying the romance and beauty in most things in life. Narkissa also has a knack for creating cool and interesting new dishes, enjoying a challenge when it comes to making comfort foods for those she cares for. Which is usually a sign that she really likes you.
Narkissa feeds off blood donated to her by a local butcher and keeps a well stocked supply at the Coven headquarters for anyone who does choose to drink it. While the mansion is usually locked up extremely tight with charms and spells to keep out unwanted intruders and most importantly werewolves (hence the large quantities of wolfsbane lining the gardens), each member has a key and can come and go as they please. Narkissa has been looking to find alliances with little to no luck.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Leader of the London Vampire Coven
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Twelve characters, three exotic.