1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Natalia is smart, friendly, does well in school, and loves to read.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (First person) As long as I can remember, I grew up in Hogwarts. My father was Dumbledore. I grew up in the library, and of course my father had a great deal to do with my education. He taught me wand less magic in safety, he taught me nonverbal magic, and he also taught me to be nice.
In case you are wondering, I am Natalia, Dumbledore. I am ten years old. I look exactly like him, only he is a guy, where as I'm a girl. Bright sparkling blue eyes, long blond hair that reached my waist, and a good sense of humor. I pride my self on my magic, but most importantly, my family. My mom died when I was three, but my father has taken up the job of teaching me the most important things. He tells me what goes on in the castle when I am not able to make it.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood. Yes, Albus Dumbledore
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin (that's for my sis.)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:3
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:0
Denied. Sorry but you cannot be related to any characters from the books and your characters name cannot be the same as your user name. If you make these changes we will look over it again. Thank you and Welcome to Dumbledore's Army. --~Peislandgal (talk) 17:17, June 28, 2013 (UTC)