A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where your character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Strengths: She is extremely good with animals, and is very passive. she would much rather stop a fight non-violently and is always room for new ideas! Her friends would refer to her as being very kind and selfless. Weaknesses: She is extremely shy and values loyalty and kindness among all else. (She also has this pet peeve where if you steal her stuff, she gets REALLY mad). She has a slight short temper but only if you mess with her or her friends/family, or upset her.
2) What goals and objectives have your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? Her goals in life are to help as many as possible, and to (try) to give everyone a hug once and a while!
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? Her ideal way of spending free time is curling up with a good book and a cup of butterbeer and just reading. she is a total bookworm
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? -Her cat, Cosmo -her make your own chocolate frogs and butterbeer kit - her wand(of course!) -her broom, a moon trimmer(which she has been able to keep in shape AND improve it with her broom servicing kit!) - Her oldest possession; an old Hufflepuff scarf from her great great great great great great(5 more greats) grandmother!
5) What would one thing your character change the wizarding society? Why? If there was one thing she could change, it would be more freedom to magical animals
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? Want: Hufflepuff. She feels she has the qualities and she loves badgers! there so cute! Not want to; Griffindor: OK. Ok. I know. I do like Gryffindor. believe me. I just am not brave. that's it.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- 'D'. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) My character is kind and loyal. She enjoys the finner things in life, and is a major passifist. she has longed to go to hogwarts since they have been able to stand.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to the fifteenth character!) My character grew up in a normal home. she was the 9th child to be born(sorta like the Weasley family). but since then, 6 of siblings have gone off to other things,
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! She has long, dirty blond hair. she has kind yet pircing blue eyes, and a dimple on each cheek. she is in good shape, and wears glasses.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She is a half blood, with all magical relations coming from her mothers side. her father runs a italian resturant, and her mother works in the ministry, as a regulation and control of magical creatures.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) my character has an uncanny ability to tame wild beasts. at her house, she has multiple magical animals, including a newly hatch thunderbird(which she intends to give to Hagrid.)
6) What year is your character in? 3rd year
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted into, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Hello, and welcome to DARP! I'm Jaye, Head of Sorting & Stores, and I'll be looking at your forum today! Alright, so, from what I see, there's a couple things wrong with your forum that I've seen so far.
- You don't meet the minimum requirement for personality, which is one paragraph long.
- You don't meet the minimum requirement for history, which is two paragraphs long.
- Your first two characters cannot have any special magical abilities.
Please address these issues as soon as you can, so I can happily sort Natalie into a house! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave a message on my talk page or anyone on the administration team!
A week has passed with no edits. Denied.