Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) The first thing you should know about Natalya is she's russian. Second? She's a compulsive liar. And she's good at it. If she told you one day that her mother was a model and her father was high up in the ministry. Chances are, you'd believe her. Because she's good. She's good at lying. She's good at pretending. Accepting the truth however? That takes a bit of time. She never tells people the truth about her. The real truth about her family. That's why there's so many different versions of her life story out there. And she's happy that way. She lacks a lot in the emotions department, and the making friends department. But she decides pretty quickly if you're worth her time. She doesn't have the basic human empathy, she doesn't know what to do when people are upset and will usually get confused because of it. She can come across as a bit arrogant and spoilt when she likes but its usually just an act.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Natalya, or Nat will never tell you her real story. If someone asks she'll come up with an elaborate lie, probably involving some sort of daring escape or tragic love story. If anyone bothered to take the time to search it, they'd discover the lie. But who has the time for that? Her real life story, is a rather sad one. One she won't admit to anyone. No matter how close they are.
The Kazakov story starts before the birth of Natalya or any of her siblings. In fact it starts before the birth of their parents as well. Natalya's story starts with her great great grandfather. He worked hard for the whole of his life, and because of him, the Kazakov family became one of wealth. As the next 3 generations came by, the Kazakov fortune increased. Anastasya Petrov was a russian ballet dancer. As well as that she was a witch. She'd attented the russian school for magic. Which was where she had met Matvey Kazakov. The pair were great friends but at the end of their final year they went their seperate ways. Never seeing each other again until one cold night in Moscow, Russia. Anastasya had been on her way home after the nights performance. She'd not been home in months due to the traveling with the company. She was almost home when she bumped into Matvey. Quite literally. When they realised who the other was they decided to go to a nearby coffee shop to warm up and catch up on how their lives had gone. Anastasya told him about her life as a principle dancer whilst Matvey in turn told her about the business he had started.
They continued to talk even after the first meeting, and they found themselves, Slowly falling in love. They were married a year after the first meeting. By that time Anastasya decided she had had enough with traveling constantly. So she retired. Choosing to instead teach ballet at the local school. A month after, they found out she was pregnant. 9 months later they welcomed their first child into the world. A boy named Anton Kazakov. The couple loved their son to no end. Spoiling him with gifts. A year later, they had their second child. Naming the little girl Svetlana. From an early age Anastasya tried to get Svetlana interested in ballet, but even then she wasn't having it. 7 years later, Anastasya and Matvey welcomed their third child into the world. Natalya Kazakov. The second youngest child. Her younger sister was born a year later, they named her Emilia. But this isn't her story. Natalya was pushed towards dancing from an early age, much like Svetlana. But unlike her older sister Natalya took to it. She loved to dance, it made her happy. Plus it made her mother happy, which was a rather difficult thing to do.
But as she got older she began to lose interest in dancing.She preferred to do other clubs such as gymnastics and martial arts. The only reason she stuck with dancing as well was to avoid conflict with her mother. But it still showed in her dancing her disinterest. Which in itself caused conflict.
It was during one of these arguments with her mother when she was 10 that she showed her first signs of magic. She made the cd player that she had been using to practice blow up. It had shut her mother up for a while at least. Magic wasn't unknown to the Kazakov children. Both Nat's older siblings were being privately tutored for magic. Whilst the whole of the household as well used magic. It was instantly planned she would not be going to any of the magical schools. She would be privately tutored like her siblings so she could keep up with dance.
She began her studies, like most children when she turned 11. A year later her little sister joined her. Everything seemed perfect. But nothing lasts forever. It happened shortly after her 12th birthday, she'd been at a martial arts class when it happened. Lucas, their butler had ran into the studio. He always arrived 15 minutes before class ended, to make sure she was alright. She knew instantly something was wrong. He told her there had been a fire. A magical fire, noone had been able to stop it. The whole house had burnt down, killing everyone inside.
She'd made him take her back to the house to see the damage. She'd spent hours at the ruins of the house. She didn't cry, she was in too much pain for that. She'd lost everyone. It was that day something just snapped inside of her. Her emotions seemed to just disappear, she didn't care about anyone anymore. She refused to let herself feel that pain again. And it was from there the lying started. It started as little things like saying she was fine. Quickly spreading into more elaborate lies.
Things changed after the death of her family. She was put into the care of Lucas. She would also inherit her fathers company and their family's money. At just 12 years old she had millions. But she didn't care about the money. She continued with her ballet. Putting more dedication into it. As well as keeping up with her martial arts and gymnastics. They seemed to be the only things she cared for. She didn't care about her lessons anymore either. The private tutoring continued until just before her 6th year. When Lucas, who had noticed the change in her behavior and had had enough, decided to enroll her in a magical school. None of the nearby schools would take her. So he resulted to try ones abroad. Finally finding a school in Britain to take her. Hogwarts. Which is where she will be going at the start of the new term
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? 6th
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 10 non exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:0
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:3
Number of D's:0