1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) First off, they're twins, they're also best friends. They both love reading and care about their learning and futures. Nathan can be lazy at some times, sometimes forgets his homework but he concentrates in lessons and gets high grades on tests. Nicholas, however is more nerdy than his brother but is perfectly capable of sticking up for himself whenever he is made fun of for being a nerd.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Nathan and Nick are both muggle borns who had normal lives at home until they were eleven, doing everything and going everywhere together. They both hated their Muggle Primary School because it was full of troublemaking children, they certainly got the shock of their life at 11 though when they got sent to a Magical School. Nathan's favourite subjects are Charms and Transfiguration, all spell subjects while Nick's are History of Magic, Muggle Studies and Herbology.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) They are both muggle borns.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. ;3
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw! :3
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: GMT
Number of A's:5
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:0
Number of D's:0
(Can you use 2 people in one word bubble?)