1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
B)A Spell Of Control
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Nicholas likes too be in the spotlight sometimes useing people to get his way. He is not a nice man to the people he doesn't like but is nice/friendly to his friends. He is use too geting his way or what he wants. As a child his punisments were the Curcio curse which as left him slightly crazed.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Nicholas grew up in a pure blood family where half-bloods and muggle borns were frowned apon. He grew up in a mannor in the middle of a forest.His parents teaching him all they now. one of which is that muggles are far beneath them. He was tought dark magic from a young age and too use it only on his enemies. He was destine too become a great death eater but the dark Lord fell and he was forced stray way but not before he earned the dark mark.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Nicholas Is a pure-blood related to death eaters
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin FTW
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
Number of A's:
Number of B's: 4
Number of C's:
Number of D's: 1