1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Nick is a rather extrordinary wizard. He is very skilled in wizardry, and often practices it. He graduated from Hogwarts with All Outstandings besides the subject of Divination and Potions, getting Exceeds Expectations.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Noble, Humble, wise, cunninging, thoughtful, wise, brave, intelligent, skilled.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He was once Herbologist, and then a potinoeer, and also was the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor before Professor Euclide. He is now not working, but plans on getting a job soon.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He has one child, who is currently 40. He was, to Nick's little displeasure, a squib. Though it is a bit unusual such a great wizard would produce a squib. His wife left him after having the baby. She was ashamed of it.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Without a doubt, he is Gryffindor. Lol
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: