1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Nikalaren was born to Lori and Christopher McAlister on November 18th, 1997. He had a reasonably normal childhood for one born into a noble family. Except for a few instantances. One such time was his first sign of magic. He was trying to reach a book that he wanted to read. He just wasn't tall enough. That was, until the book flew straight into his hands. He shrugged and sat down in his favorite arm chair when his mom walked through the door. She asked how he got the book and he replied honestly (lying never being his strong suit). She told him what had happened. Unfortunatly, he never attended Hogwarts due to him wanting to be homeschooled instead.'Another instance was when his cousin fought with his parents about going to Hogwarts. He sat outside the wall, letting him hear the converstation. It was odd. They never fought. Not really. She ended up staying at home though. Which is a good thing? He doesn't really know. Not even to this day.'When he heard about his little brother have mage sight, he didn't quite know how to react. He was glad that his little brother was special, he always knew that. However, he was greatly sadden by the fact that his little brother would be going to Hogwarts. He would miss him. 2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Nikalaren, like his younger brother, is closed up and distant. Like his younger sister, he can seem cold to those he just met. However, when someone actually can get close to him, he is a really kind, loyal, and sweet young man. He doesn't like a lot of attention on himself. In fact, he hates it. Nikalaren is actually very quiet. He will only speak if being spoken to or is absolutely necessary. As a result of this, he is anti-social.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Possibly will be apart of the Ministry.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single as of now
<center>OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.</center>
<center>Please Bold Your Choices</center>
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Um. Twelve chars and two of them are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -6:00 or Mountian Time
14:56, July 31, 2015 (UTC)