1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Often only known as Niles, he is the butler to the Tulens. He was born in England in the early 1950s, becoming the butler to the tulens in the mid 1970s. He served Johnatha's father, Jerome, and then later served Johnathan. He often insulted Anastasia, which did not amuse Johnathan.
Niles often snoops around the Manor "cleaning" keyholes, and "cleaning" rooms where important conversations are being held, as well as manipulating events and (often) dropping hints on everything he thinks is going to happen.
Dispite his snooping and insults, Niles seems to really care about the family.
During his Hogwarts years, he was a Slytherin, knowing for his cunningness and manipulation. However, most of his peers called him a "cleaning freak."
Niles is also a part of the National Butler's Association.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Niles is known for his manipulative attitudes, constant whining and sulking over minor matters (even over somebody not knocking on the door properly). Niles seems to have an issue with gambling and snooping. He also seems to have a problem keeping secrets. When alone, he likes to dance to oldies rock.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? He is the Butler to the Tulens
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? He is single.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: +4