A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Norchelle is very loving and kind, she's open to everyone and always makes an effort to include those around her and to not be harsh or cruel. She's very knowledgable and loves to learn, especially about the muggle world and its history. One of her weaknesses though, is that she has a slight temper and if it escalates she could get into some very heated arguements and fights. She tries to keep herself under control, but sometimes she can't.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? Norchelle dreams of owning a florist shop with hundreds of different plants and flowers, both from the muggle world and the wizarding world. She wants to grow everything she can, including fruit bushes and trees and herbs. Some people say that she's forcing herself to have a green thumb, while Norchelle thinks she already has one, it just needs to be a little more green.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? Her ideal way would be exploring and finding new things. She has a journal that she keeps a record of all her findings and explorations in. She doesn't mean to get into trouble, she just doesn't pay attention to where she's going sometimes and gets lost or doesn't see the 'Keep out' signs.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? 1. Her exploration journal, so she'd always have the information on her. 2. Her ring that she was given by her muggle friend, a friendship ring. 3. Her favorite stuffed dolphin that's she had a kid, his name is Wallie. 4. A locket that her grandma gave her, taken on Norchelle's 11th birthday with her grandma before she went to Hogwarts. 5. A family picture that she keeps in her room, the frame was handmade by her grandma.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? She wishes that the wizards wouldn't discriminate. She understands that it's better then it used to be, but she still sees some heavy discriminating and it makes her sad that people just can't accept those who are different then them.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? Norchelle would love to be in Hufflepuff because she loves the company and how open everyone is. She wouldn't mind being in Ravenclaw, since everyone is so smart and they love to learn. The one house she wouldn't want to be in, in Slytherin. She doesn't believe she'd be able to fit in because she's too, cheery and happy and outgoing while they're not.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D'''''. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) Norchelle is a very sweet and outgoing girl, she loves to talk to people and get to know as much as she can about someone without being too creepy or getting into their personal space. Even though sometimes she pushes a little too far and people get weirded out by her, but she doesn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable. She just really loves to learn about anything and everything she can, her mother tells her all the time that she was born with an empty brain and drive to fill it. She has journals of all her research and findings and explorations that she keeps in a chest, and she's lucky that she remembers all of it thanks to her photographic memory. Norchelle loves making friends, but she isn't the type of person to have a huge group of friends and not know them well. She wants to have a handful of close friends who are there for her whenever she needs them and vice versa, the only problem is that she feels like no one wants to be around her because she's 'Ms. Sunshine'. She keeps to herself a lot, but loves to talk and share whenever anyone asks her a question about what she's doing or where she's going. She isn't one to keep secrets, unless she promised to. Overall, Norchelle just wants to help those around her and have fun in her life.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) Norchelle was born to two pure-blood parents in Rome, Italy. Her parents weren't quite rich, but they had enough to have a stable living with some money on the side. Norchelle is an only child, due to complications during birth which left her mother's uterus unable to support being pregnant again. Norchelle grew up in a happy home with lots of laughter and learning, her father was a teacher at the local high school while her mother worked in the Ministry of Magic. Everyday Norchelle felt like there was something new she'd learn from her parents, as their jobs were never quite the same every day. Her parents loved their daughter a lot, and always made her top priority in their lives and did everything they good with her. Afterall, she was their only daughter and it wasn't like they could have more kids if something happened to her. They traveled all over Italy with her, showing her all the ruins and classics and making sure their daughter was very knowledgeable in history. When Norchelle was 11, she received her Hogwarts letter like every other child her age. She was ecstatic to go to Hogwarts, where she could learn about magic and the wizarding world. Her parents were very proud of her as well since they knew this was a good thing for their daughter and she'd grow so much during her years there. Although, Norchelle found out quite fast how cliquey Hogwarts was and if you didn't have a friend or set of friends you were left alone and an outcast. It was hard for her first year, having to do everything alone and be by herself. But she found joy and comfort with the plants and animals at the school, and ever since then, she's always considered them her friends. Norchelle has hope for her 5th year at Hogwarts and wants to make a friend or two, she wants to share her knowledge and findings with someone who will enjoy it just as much as she does, or at least a fraction. She will admit she is very lonely, and it isn't always the funest to talk to the animals.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) Photographic Memory
6) What year is your character in? 5th year
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 2. 1 of them is exotic