23:19, July 13, 2016 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) When first meeting, Nyx is nonreactive, verging on emotionless. This, of course, is just her demeanor. Inside, she is decided whether you are worth her time or not. She's a great conversationalist, though, and does give everyone a chance, and most of the time multiple chances unless you anger her. When angry, Nyx's reaction is darker than night. She does not, though, hold on to grudges. To survive, your best bet is to run away.
Those few who are worthy of her protection, gets it. Her best friends, her father, and her sister, all know her better than anyone, sometimes even herself. Nyx can be seen as super overprotective of this small group, especially her sister. When she's close to someone, they truly get to see her. Nyx can actually be a very sweet person, who loves joking around and gives spectacular advice.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Antonia Marconi was born to a very rich and sophisticated Italian family. Her husband was in the same situation. In order to keep bloodlines pure, the two were arranged to be married once they turned 18. And thus, they were, despite what Antonia had told her family.
She told them how abusive he was. That he forced sexual relations with her and refused to let her do anything other than clean the house and do her job as a wife. Antonia was raised to believe women had a greater purpose than what her husband wished for her. And apparently, the man she had an affair with believed the same thing.
Antonia met Marcelli Machiavelli during an outing with her family. The man just simply mesmerized the Italian Princess. The two met, and couldn't help but fall in love. This was, of course, a couple of weeks after Antonia had found out she was impregnated by her current husband. Not being with Marcelli terrified her, and a child growing up with the monster she was married to scared her more. With Marcelli's comforting words and complete support, Antonia planned out her husband's death.
Four months pregnant, and already having planned everything, Antonia comes with her husband on a cruise trip. She's make it seem like an accident. She would make sure they were alone, then push him in, holding him down with her foot under the water.
Once he stopped breathing, she positioned herself- And screamed. She made everything seem like an accident. She pulled her husband's body out from the water. Antonia had made herself look innocent, when in reality, as soon as she came back to Italy, she took arms with Marcelli. The two were married within the next few months. Soon after their marriage, Thalassa Machiavelli was born on September 2nd.
Antonia had decided to keep the child. She was beautiful, and had stunningly blue eyes, that easily reminded Antonia of the sea back home - So, she named her after the sea. The Primordial Goddess of the sea.
Marcelli and Antonia, far too in-love to care about much else (And having a nurse to help take care of Thalli) it didn't take long for the two to conceive again. Honestly, Antonia was less than pleased. Not only was she still sore, but she was going to have another child so early on?
Marcelli assured her everything would be fine, and finally, after nine months, a beautiful young girl with amber brown eyes and midnight black hair was born one night, may 5th. The name Nyx was calling out for her, according to Marcelli, so that's what they named her.
Thalassa and Nyx Marcelli were thick as thieves- Which is an ironic term considering Thal showed a knack for taking others' belongings at a young age. It wasn't long before the two were often mistaken as twins- And Honestly, they just went with it.
A lot changed when Thalassa stumbled upon a pensive and decided to curiously take a look. Nyx heard an explosion from across the house, and ran to her sister's side. She allowed Nyx to cry, and tell her everything that happened. Then, Nyx promised her that she would get rid of their mother. Eventually. Until they could, the twins agreed to stick with Marcelli.
Nyx's first sign of magic was directly related to that. Their mother had went to check on the girls, hearing the crying when she got home, but Nyx hadn't wanted to see her and nor did Thalassa, so the door shut and locked on Antonia's face. Marcelli, on the other hand, was a welcome face in a time of strife, so the 'twins' stuck to him like glue.
When the girls turned ten, their father had agreed to take them to the school he was a teacher at after they had had several violent arguments with their mother, mostly ending with Nyx almost stabbing her with something sharp. When they had left, the girls took it upon themselves to report the age-old crime to the proper authorities The girls took a room together when they had went to Willowby's Academy for troubled witches.
In their four years there, the girls had met their kins. There was the Twins (Who were actual /twins/. Nyx felt a bit unusual about that,) Raquel and Miranda Moreau. Then there was Nina Notares, who loved causing trouble. The sunshine in the group's lives, Livia Carstairs (Her mother /happened/ to be the headmistress. Super useful.) and finally, there was the heir, Piper Hohenzollern. The group were tighter than knots, and would even follow each other across countries. Which, for their fifth year, they did.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model- Adelaide Kane
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pureblood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) None
11) What year is your character in? Fifth
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 4, none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Looks good, even though Willowby's isn't techically in the Harry Potter verse, but whatever.