1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.James' final brother, Misrada Rookou, married Toula Jayne, and they had 3 children called Mafalda Rookou II, Marius Rookou II, Durea Rookou. This branch of the family, having committed numerous atrocities in Voldemort's name, went into exile after his fall, and are currently out of contact with the rest of the Rookous.
Octavia was a small child when this branch of the Rookous went into exile. She hates having this make her name a disgrace to speak, when she herself didn't do anything, she had been too young too. She had been rather obnoxious, yes, but nothing more. When this atrocity happened, she herself was a youngster of ten, so was sent to Hogwarts by her family, under the false name Oceana Flare. The teachers, of course, knew her true identity, but realised the fact that she would be teased beyond belief if the truth came out.
So, the teachers played along with it. She was sorted into the noble house of Slytherin, and was one of very few not to be ashamed of this fact. She had an owl, Olivie, who was a very speedy snowy owl. But she had lost contact with her true family and was sent to an orphanage, until her seventh year, when some sort of contact from them came through.
The letter was soggy and battered, and the ink was blurred. So the only part of it she could read was "We're safe" but that was enough for her. She went back about three years later, having recieved a readable letter this time, just to tell them she had decided to move to England.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Octavia is very sly, and sneaky, like many of the Rookous, and thinks wizard/witch supremacy is the correct way to go. She feels that blood status matters and that Muggles, or those with Muggles in their family, shouldn't be entitled to hold a wand.
She feels strongly that it is her duty to wipe the world of Muggle filth, and make a world for wizarding folk only.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)