1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off..
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and Family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) He trys to be caring, or at least kind. He may seem quiet when you meet him, but he will quickly open up and talk about anything and everything. He tries to make as many friends as he possibly can, to make up for his lost family.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) October was given to the orphanage when he was 15 months old, dropped off by his ( now deceased) aunt and grew up as a muggle with other children in the orphange who he was friends with. Then, he got his Hogwarts letter. One of his former friends got a hold of it and told all the other children that he was going to a "Freak School". After that, he never spoke to them again.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! None.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor, Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. U.S.A Eastern time.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: