10:28, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide.
To those he doesn't know too well or perceives as threatening, Olly can be a very shady, nasty person. He will often sit and give the other person the evils, or lash out at them for nothing. This is partially because he is quick to judge, often labeling people as someone he thinks will be a good or bad person straight away, the other reason is anxiety of talking to many people, he uses this to hope people will never come back to talk to him that he doesn't like.
However, Olly is extremely nurturing, warm and caring for those close to him. Examples would be his family, or his minimal amount of friends. He'll be noticeably less tense when he's with those he loves.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Olly Rosenfield was born on the 23rd October, 2009.
He has always lived with his father and his father's wife - Olly's stepmother. Olly's family were traditionally Hufflepuff's, but his stepmother had caused a conflict in this, as his father decided to marry a Slytherin woman, with a Slytherin child, and a long line of Slytherin ancestors. Not to say that she was a bad person, she's just got many of the traits Slytherin have, and these have rubbed off on Olly, who's known her nearly all his life. Then again, he's also got Hufflepuff inside him, just like his father, so it wouldn't be wrong that he was a hatstall.
Olly has one stepsister, Aria. Olly and Aria have never got along well at all growing up, constantly having conflicts. "What siblings don't?" I hear you ask. This isn't your typical disagreement, they hated each other, constantly disagreeing, at one point, Olly even wished her dead, regretting everything that his father did, and thinking he'd never forgive him for interfering with their perfect family, just the two of them, but now that she's grown up and gone to a muggle university (odd for a Slytherin, I know. Maybe his father's traits rubbed off on her, like her mother's did on Olly), this is one less burden to bear.
Marrying a Slytherin did of course introduce a bit of controversy into the family, as everyone was used to it being Hufflepuff dominated, and everyone having the same traits. Olly feels like he's the only person that doesn't mind this, as it does cause quite a bit of conflict within the family. Olly and his mother get on very well, sometimes so well that his father feels left out, almost regretting the choice that he made. The relationship between Olly and his father is more complicated. He thinks his father's tainted the Hufflepuff roots of the family, but he loves him for it, as he sees it as quite a refreshment.
At the age of 11, Olly was sent off to Hogwarts, just like most other children his age. Recieving his letter just seemed like a regular thing to him, though the thought of learning magic rather than watching looked good, his mother did teach him a few basic spells, though, but no one has to know.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 4 characters, 5 if this is accepted. 2 are exotic as one is a vampire and the other has photographic memory.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: