Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Orion is a laid-back guy. He's very sporty and has a mind with thirst for more knowledge. Orion hates Blood Supremacists with a burning passion, as well as immature jerks. Orion loves making people laugh and when he wants to, he can be very romantic. Orion feels like he's inferior to everyone, so he tries to stand up and make a change in life. Orion wants to have a steady relationship soon, so he can give all the love inside him to someone.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Orion was born to Alexander and Bella Casper. He was a very happy and healthy child, until he turned 5. His parents had died in a plane accident and social services had taken him. Orion, being small, didn't understand what was happening, except he'd never see his parents again. His social workers were both Graduated Hufflepuffs and immediately knew Orion was a wizard, which he was. His father was a graduated Hufflepuff and his mother had ancestors with magic in their veins, but she wasn't a witch herself.
They found out because when they had told mini Orion of his parents' death, a window exploded. They then took him to a orphanage for young wizards and witched. Lil Bundles. Orion was adopted at age 8 by a lesbian couple, Lola and Lauren Brooks. They were very nice and Graduated Hufflepuff's, as well. Orion grew with the influence of Hufflepuff's, but in the end, when he got to Hogwarts, he was sorted into ___________________, not Hufflepuff. He has been in that house for five years now and still has yet to find the true meaning of love.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
I plan on using Calum Hood.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
10 regualar characters, 1 exotic, 1 adult in sorting.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: