1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Oscar is a sarcastic, furtive and secretive wizard. He is prejudice, meaning, he considers a rule against Muggles, Muggle-borns, half-breeds and squibs, very strict into blood purity. He is slightly arrogant, but modest at the same time. He is used to being alone without a gang to insult first years. He is very clever in most subjects especially DADA (Defence Against the Dark Arts), and knows many spells, jinxes and hexes he tends to use on people but avoids to, in case he gets expelled. Oscar is willing to become an Auror which he has the required characteristics to qualify. He is also extremely cunning.
7)Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Oscar was born in Wool's Orphanage in the first of October, 1980. He was named Oscárius Chandler Reus, however, most of the fellow Muggles in the orphanage call him Oscar. He was different. He could make his bullies pay the price by hurting them and he could sneak away from someone witha blink of an eye.
One day, when he turned eleven, as usual a Hogwarts Professor comes to a Muggle place and tells them about Hogwarts if they are not aware of it, so Professor Flitwick arrived at Wool's Orphanage to escort him to Hogwarts and give him the list of supplies he needed to have and how to enter Diagon Alley. However, Oscar did not want him to come along. He wished to do his shopping alone. So Professor Flitwick elaborated about how to get into Diagon Alley and what he needed and went away. Leaving Oscar alone until the first of September.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. (UTC +1 hours)
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 0
So I've changed that bit, and instead of becoming a Parselmouth, he is now a Metamorphagus.
User talk:32dumplings2 1:27, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh wait, so sorry one more thing, I just noticed that this is your first character. It means he can't have any super special abilities like metamorphmagus. Sorry! LittleRedCrazyHood 01:31, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, Okay then, I'll just take that bit out then. Is this okay now?
- User talk:32dumplings2 1:36, January 11, 2014 (UTC)