1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
PJ first comes of as arrogant but he is merely misunderstood. He struggles to interact with other people but is very intelligent. He has a strong sense of integrity. He favours order and authority. He is a lover of music, art and literature, despite being a cynic and a misanthrope.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
PJ grew up in a small, rather affluent village. However, He was always the stranger, the foreigner having moved from another country at a young age. He never had many friends, always prefering the escape of books. He comes from a loving family, parents and twin sisters, but they were all killed in a tragic fire that destroyed all he owned, he lived with family friends who took him in. They were never cruel, and were always kind but nothing would heal the scars, both physical emotional. He drew more into his introverted shell. this is compounded by the fact that he started seeing that he was radically different. This was affirmed when one day a letter arrived, by owl, from a very special Place.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 4
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0