00:50, August 5, 2015 (UTC)
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Pandora Hathaway was born in Mullingar, Ireland on November 2 to muggle parents. Growing up, Pandora knew she was different from all the other kids at her muggle school. She never knew what made her different until she turned eight years old. Her brother, Niall, was being picked on at school for mixing up his words during a presentation for a project in one of his classes. Many students laughed at him which in turn angered the young Pandora. The next thing they knew, none of the students could speak - their tongues were stuck to the roofs of their mouths. Though funny to Pandora, her parents were very concerned about their child. The effects of her magic quickly wore off, but this wasn't to be the last of Pandora's magical mishaps. Soon, the other kids at school began calling Pandora a "freak" or a "monster" and would run away at the mere sight of her. She became very lonely with only Niall as a friend. Even her own parents were scared of her, though they'd never admit it.
Years passed and Pandora turned eleven. Upon recieving her letter to Hogwarts, her parents quickly packed her bags and sent her away. She hated the thought of being away from Niall, but she was also excited to be at a school where she finally fit in. And she most certainly did. Pandora excelled in all of her classes and was put on her house's Quidditch team her first year. She was phenominal at the sport and she finally felt like she belonged. Her first four years at Hogwarts were amazing, but in her fifth year, she got a letter from home informing her that Niall was very sick. She wanted to come back home to help her brother but her parents insisted that Niall would be okay - and Pandora was selfish enough to believe the lie. Niall Hathaway died two weeks later.
After her brother's death, Pandora became very cruel and harsh. She used cruelty as a shield to hide all the pain she felt, and no one was exempt from her cold personality. She hasn't spoken to her parents since Niall passed, claiming that if they wouldn't have lied to her about the level of Niall's illness, he'd still be alive. But mostly, she blamed herself for not being there for the only person that was always there for her. She continued with Quidditch - it being the only thing she could find happiness in - and was offered an imediate position on the Tutshill Tornados. She accepted the offer in hopes that she could eventually be happy again, and now she's just waiting for that to happen.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Pandora is a very harsh and sarcastic person who loves to play Quidditch. Despite her cold exterior, she is very easily hurt, but she'd never give you the satisfaction of knowing it. She is a hard worker who likes to get things done quickly and effectively, and she is very strict when it comes to a schedule. Her clever mind and fast reflexes make her a great Quidditch player, but Pandora's smart mouth is almost as quick as her ability to catch a snitch.
Despite most of Pandora's negative qualities, she is a very caring person. She goes once a week to the hospital that Niall died at to visit the patients there. She would usually bring the regulars a treat of some sort just to make them feel better. Her soul might be frozen, but her heart is not. If you are considered Pandora's friend, you are lucky and you can be sure that you'll be cared for.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She can play really well in Quidditch and is phenominal at duels.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is the seeker for the Tutshill Tornados.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.