A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Han-Eul is the definition of seeking approval, but running from it at any given time. One may call it modest, but she doesn't see it that way. It's more of a defense mechanism for her. Her father was absent, her mother was dismissive, so she spent most of her childhood trying to grab their attention, only to get berated for it later. This is also probably why she is increasingly confrontational. She's a small ball of sass wrapped up in Fight, because it's a way of getting attention. She makes up for her attitude eventually, though. Really, Han can be the sweetest little thing when she wants to be.
Just like her mother, as well, she is extremely culturally korean-oriented. She was raised mostly by her, after all. Though she resents being called the Maknae of the family, she technically is. She also prefers her full name, Park Han-Eul, rather than the westernized version. She will also call her favorite cousins Oppa. Last but not least, she is very good at gift-giving, and really, really loves it as well. From personalized gifts, to less impressioned ones, she'll give a gift when meeting a person for the first time, when visiting, etc. Even when she is angry, she'll give gifts (Though, they are usually knives; It's symbolic is Korean culture to gift knives to people you wish death on.) But overall, she's respectful. At least, with her attitude, she is as respectful as she wants to be to people who deserve it. But everyone deserves a basic amount of respect, and to not be judged before being met. After all, she'd want people to judge her character based on meeting her, not by what other people say.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Park Han-Eul's mother, Eun-Ji Park, is a muggle. She's a muggle who grew jealous of her brother's lavish life with his wife. The couple kept his wife's lineage no secret, so when Yun-Ho introduced the family to a friend of theirs, a pureblood that had roots in Japan, Eun-Ji grew attached. Kaito grew attached as well. So, the two hit it off almost immediately. But it was a love born out of jealousy, and their first daughter reflected that.
She was raised in sort of a loveless house. Eun-Ji didn't know why Kaito always spent time outside of the house, working, and came home at odd hours, only to sleep and go back to work. Kaito didn't understand why she always bothered him about stuff. He ws busy, making a life for them, after all. Eun-Ji grew lonely, and she knew Kaito had a side piece. But Han-Eul was the light in her life. Han did everthing in her power to make her mother happier. Spending most of their time together, the two grew almost inseperable. Han's life would be a continuation of attempting to make her mother happy, while trying not to anger her father.
Eun-Ji refused to take her husband's name, out of respect for her own culture. Han would eventually follow that lead when she begins school. It was supposed to be easy. For Han's little life, all she ever wanted to do was make her family happy, after all. EUn-Ji knew she was meant to show some sort of sign of magic, and Kaito, though he seemed to not pay much attention to the two women in general, did notice her lack of magic. Instead of angry, which is always what Han attempted to avoid, he grew more distant. Distant enough to where he would eventually divorce Eun-Ji. That was when Han's magic showed, at the age of eleven.
It was a bit explosive, as was expected with a late-bloom of magic. It's not important the what, really. What is important is the result. It was a small explosion, really, that just happened to destroy all of the divorce paperwork. Han isn't sure what managed tp keep them together; That, or her magic. But did it matter? They were staying together, after all!
For the first few years, she was sent off to Mahoutokoro. After all, that was her father's school. She needed to keep up the family name, so, for a while into her first year, she went by Akiyama-Park Han-Eul. But then came the end of her second year. Her cousins from her fathers side began coming to school and Han-Eul, she just didn't fit in. Besides, being very close with her mother's family, she found out some troubling news; Her cousins, specifically the one she pen-palled with (A member of Insomnia, the boy group, no less), completely disappeared. Somehow, some way, Han-Eul convinced her father to start letting her go to Hogwarts that next year for her third year. He agreed, on one condition. She began going as Park Han-Eul, her mother's maiden name.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Choerry from Loona
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why?
She honestly doesnt care
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?