Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Patricia is a very fun-loving but sensitive soul. Her bright spirit is dimmed by her worries of not fitting in or being good enough. She has usually been happiest when alone, or with her older brother Thomas (he's in Gryffindor), but this is mostly because she has felt misunderstood. When placed with the right group of people or in a carefree environment, she too will become carefree in a heartbeat, shedding her social awkwardness and suddenly becoming a social butterfly.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
When Patricia's father Adam lost his job, he demanded that the family go to live in Australia, where he was born. Eve, her mother, refused to uproot the family, as Evan (her oldest brother) was due to go to Hogwarts the next year. The disagreement resulted in the divorce. As part of the custody agreement, Adam took the two oldest children, Evan and Alex, while Eve took the three youngest, Thomas, Emily, and Patricia. The father, Evan, and Alex left for Australia after Adam told Eve that he never wanted to see her or their younger children ever again.
Patricia was 3 years old when her parents divorced, and didn't quite understand what was going on. She and her sister Emily relied on Thomas and were heartbroken when he left for Hogwarts. Thomas's mother struggled to keep a steady job, making the family relatively poor. By Thomas's third year, Emily still hadn't revealed any magical powers; it was clear she had been born a Squib. Thomas decided to stay at home and help his mother enroll Emily in a Muggle school. To save money, Thomas and Patricia studied magic at home for a few years. They'll be enrolling in Hogwarts again, but a year behind.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
250px Patricia Hayden's model is Felicia Day.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Patricia is a Half-Blood, with no notable magical relations.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Patricia has an uncanny ability to tell when someone is lying.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Patricia will be in second year. She doesn't need to be part of the Sorting Ceremony.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
User:Echostar I'll be pretty active during the summer; other than that can't say for sure.
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7 characters, none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 3