A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Philip is kind of a quiet kid most of the time. He can rough and tumble with Dad when he wants to, but he also is content to just play on his own-- something he learned to do a long time ago. He doesn't have the athletic prowess that he sometimes wonders if his aunts and Dad want him to have, but he takes to books better than his broomstick. And he likes tagging along with Maman or Dad to work to see what it is they do when they leave him alone all the time.
He's never wanted for anything (aside from maybe parental attention) because his parents make good money, and he's an only child. He doesn't have any cousins he can really play with (yet... cousin Wesley is still really little), and since most of the time he interacts with adults, it's unclear how he'll be around other students when he starts in school-- but there is good potential for him to not play well with others.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Julius Tyrrell and Renee Delacroix's love was one that blossomed over a long period of time, had its share of turmoil, and eventually came to fruition in marriage a few years after it began. Though she was uncertain about starting a family, a few years after they were married, Philip Alexander Raoul Tyrrell came into the world.
Renee was not at all confident in her abilities to become a Mum, but with plenty of help around (Julius had a few sister who were more than happy to dive into the role of an aunt), she never had to worry too much. Her son grew up happy, and healthy... even if he did occasionally miss his parents. With both Julius and Renee in high-powered Ministry careers, it was a good thing Philip had plenty of family around to help care for the growing boy.
When Philip was three, he learned of another aunt-- Aunt Noelle, who even came to live with him for a time. It was nice having an aunt living with him at home... but she didn't always know the best way to care for him. He liked playing with Daddy better than Aunt Noelle, and when Maman and Aunt Noelle kept disagreeing on things... Aunt Noelle left, and he hasn't really seen her since. He's slowly beginning to forget her, since his Dad's sisters are more in the picture.
He's seven years old, and excited to start Hogwarts in a few years!
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Eventually Dylan Boyack, but that's not for a few years. :)
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
Child-- just turned 7 IC
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
15, but he's a kid and won't be used much. :)
If I need more for personality or history, or if I need to do the open-ended questions, please owl me!
Remember to have Philip resorted when he's 10! :)