A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Philip has always been a pretty quiet and reserved person. Something that definitely comes from his mother's side of the family, rather than his dad's very energetic side. He prefers to sit back and observe what is happening than being fully thrown into social situations. Once he is comfortable, he will step in, but still will not be quite as engaged as other people. His cousin Wesley, who is his exact opposite in this way, has helped to bring him out of his shell a little bit and has made a vow to make him more social while they are at school.
Against the pressure he feels from his dad's very charismatic and athletic family, Philip prefers to spend his time reading by himself. Ever since he was young, both his aunt and dad had tried to push him towards being a quidditch player, but it was something that he wasn't physically good at or had any interest to do. He still enjoys to watch it, but would be absolutely terrified to play. He finds himself a lot like his aunt Juliana, wanting to learn more about magic and the way it works, hoping to be one of the best when he gets to school.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Julius Tyrrell and Renee Delacroix's love was one that blossomed over a long period of time, had its share of turmoil, and eventually came to fruition in marriage a few years after it began. Though she was uncertain about starting a family, a few years after they were married, Philip Alexander Raoul Tyrrell came into the world.
Renee was not at all confident in her abilities to become a Mum, but with plenty of help around (Julius had a few sisters who were more than happy to dive into the role of an aunt), she never had to worry too much. Her son grew up happy, and healthy... even if he did occasionally miss his parents. With both Julius and Renee in high-powered Ministry careers, it was a good thing Philip had plenty of family around to help care for the growing boy.
When Philip was three, he learned of another aunt-- Aunt Noelle, who even came to live with him for a time. It was nice having an aunt living with him at home... but she didn't always know the best way to care for him. He liked playing with Daddy better than Aunt Noelle, and when Maman and Aunt Noelle kept disagreeing on things... Aunt Noelle left, and he hasn't really seen her since.
One day, while playing with his Aunt Emilee and cousin Wesley, Philip got his first sign of magic. Emilee was trying to teach Phil how to catch a snitch, but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't get it. He started get more and more frustrated with his Aunt who kept pushing him to try again. Eventually, he reached his limit, screaming at his aunt, and in the process, somehow froze the snitch in midair. He saw what he did, not really realizing that it was magic, but happily grabbed the snitch, showing it off to all of his family.
A year before Philip was about to begin Hogwarts, a girl showed up to his house. She seemed scared and really wanted to talk to his parents. Afterwards, he learned that this girl was his sister, Amelia. His dad hadn't known about her, but once her mother had died, she came to find his family. Having an older sister was weird at first, but Philip quickly grew to like it. The two ended up getting along very well and it was a nice change of pace from the constant energy of his cousin Wesley. She was quiet, smart, and loved reading, making her a lot more similar to him than the rest of his family. He started to look up to her and wanted to be just like her.
Just after Philip got his letter to Hogwarts, his parents decided that their political careers had become too time consuming and that they wanted to focus more on their family. Once there terms were up, they both decided to no seek another term, instead focusing on writing books and becoming political consultants and advisors. Philip was excited to have them home much more often and is looking forward to spending more time with them when he comes home from school.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Levi Miller
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Half-Blood. Child of Former Minister ,Julius Tyrrell, and Chief Warlock, Renee Delacroix-Tyrrell, as well as the grandson of Former Minister, Estella Tyrrell.
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) None
6) What year is your character in? First
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? None
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?