A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. she tends to have a weakness on children and babies and her strengths are reading, being able to do anything if she puts her mind to it, and being easily able to do something
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? mine is to find happiness because my character and myself have depression and her goal is to have friends
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? my ideal free day is to stay inside and read or go outside and play quidditch she loves to stay inside and read but also loves to go outside and play quiddith with professor snape and hagrid
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? it would have to be my characters wand her mother's locket her father's map her father's journal and her mothers journal because her mother and father died when she was really young so she wanted to keep her mom and dad's stuff like her mom and dad's journals and his map and her locket 5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? to let anybody try to learn magic because its not fair to let others learn magic and not let others learn magic 6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? she wants to be in gryffindor because she kinda has a crush on fred and george weasley and wants to e friends with them and others even though she is shy she doesnt want to be in slytherin because she doesnt want to have to deal ith draco crabb and goyle
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) Phoenix is kind can get mad easily and can be sensitive when talking about her parents and acts cold or distant towards others when you first meet her. she is also bubbly and not afraid to show others her feelings towards others but as you slowly get to know her it can get easier and easier to show what she is feeling and can be sometimes hard to know how she acts
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) her birth name is actually maxine but likes the nickname phoenix or max she had gotten to be distant and cold towards others because she is insecure about herself and when she was younger her twin sister got killed because of her,getting shot, she doesnt want anyone else close to her to face the same fate as her twin did so she keeps a distance towards others
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! she has light brown hair with pale skin and green eyes
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) she is a pure blood
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)she has a photographic memory and her eyes sometimes changes color
6) What year is your character in? same as fred and george in the first movie
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? I only have 1 and she is exotic meaning a photographic memory
Hi! Welcome to DARP! I'm Jaye, the Head of Sorting & Stores! I'll be looking over your forum today! Essentially, after looking over it, I noticed there were a couple of mistakes.
- You only have 2 sentences for the personality. I need at least five, to be considered a full paragraph.
- You only have... an unfinished sentence, for a history. I need it to be two paragraphs of 5 sentences, with as much details about her childhood as you can get me.
- Your first two characters can't be exotics/have any special abilities, like photographic memory, so I'm afraid you're going to have to discard that.
Just one tiny detail that I think needs mentioning (btw, hello, i'm Sophie :)).
- The current timeline of DARP is way beyond the canon universe, so technically speaking, your character wouldn't be able to be friends with the Weasleys, because by this point-ish they'd be old and/or not among the living.
- No edits for more than a week. Denied.