1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Piper was born into a family of nobles who had, at one point very long ago, had been made up of princes, electors, kings and emporers. In present time, the Hohenzollerns are like any other wealthy family in Germany. She grew up with the finer things in life, never having to stress about supporting her family or saving up for a brighter future. She basically had everything laid out for her for the rest of her life.
Her life took a turn for the worst when her uncle (a fellow werewolf), had went mad on a full moon and bit her. He never intended to do her any harm but it was his nature and he couldn't help it. After that, her poor uncle was cut from the family entirely and disowned for such an act of violence against a helpless child. It only increased the weight of the silver spoon already in her little mouth. When she was eight years old, her magical abilities begun to show.
Being so spoiled came with its disadvantages; she got tired of doing absolutely nothing and had taken up many part time jobs only to quit them soon thereafter. People lacked respect and manners and it really seemed to strike a nerve with the fiery little she-wolf.
The one thing that Piper thoroughly enjoyed was quidditch. She played for her school all through her years of attending Durmstrang and had little intention to stop there. As soon as she graduated, she tried out and scored a spot on the German team at the age of eighteen.
Now nineteen and ready to beat the other teams in the Quidditch World Cup, Piper is travelling with her team to England.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Piper is arrogant, mean, cynical and overly crude to ninety percent of the population, sparing no time in making her point of either liking or disliking you. She adores all of her team mates and sees them more like family than people she plays quidditch with. She has a way with wit and sarcasm and loves to tease her teammates.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Werewolf but she is only an expansion character and I'm 90% positive I will be putting her as inactive after the expansion.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Chaser for the German Quidditch Team
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? A ton but like, this is an expansion character so. :3
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -04:00
- Can you add her first magical sign? And which school did she attend?
Since she's an adult, the freeze doesn't apply to her.