Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Preston is a very sarcastic and blunt person. If you say something stupid, expect a facetious retort and rude looks because Pres will no doubt give them. He is a very smart kid, but he uses his creative abilities to reek havoc instead of getting good grades on his assignments. Sometimes the kid is too clever for his own good.
Pres doesn't really have any morals. If he wants to do something - he does it. No complications there. He's not really one to follow the rules either. The more you try to tie him down and tame him, the harder he tries to break free and fight back. His hard headedness often gets him into tough situations, but he usually just shrugs the punishments off.
Finally, Preston is a very fun person. If you can get past all the negatives and can actually stand to spend 5 minutes with him, he is probably the most fun, carefree person you'll ever meet. So if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, and if you like having secret little rendezvous - if you like to do the things you know that you shouldn't do, then, baby, he's perfect for you.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Is it possible to mess up your whole life so terribly that you don't even know what to do anymore? The answer to that is yes. Because that's exactly what happened to Preston Young.
Preston was born on January 20 in Manhatten, New York to a thief for a father and an ill woman for a mother. Being muggle-born means no magical childhood and Preston was no exception. There was no Cinderella moment for him to turn into anything except the monster he was. If you could do something terrible, well, Pres had done it. Maybe we should back up and go over that -
Tammy Young died when Preston was only seven years old. Now motherless, he only had the guidance of his father. And that guidance led nowhere except to trouble. Preston was sent to Juvie after his eighth birthday because he was caught with drugs that his father planted on him so that he wouldn't get caught - real great daddy, huh? The only reason he was sent was because he lied and testified that he had taken the drugs for himself and was using them. That's what loyal sons do. And at that age he might as well have been a clone of his old man. However, doing drug runs for Pops was just the start of little Preston's juvenile career. At the age of nine, Preston started smoking under the influence of his father - unfortunately, it wasn't just cigarettes. Drinking came at that age too. Honestly, he hated the taste of alcohol, but when you're constantly being told that "only real men drink," you feel inclined to be a real man. Once age 10 hit, he began participating in vandalism with other boys his age with similar backgrounds to his. Age 11 was auto theft; he was taught how to hotwire a car by one of his older "friends." When he was 12... well... you get the point.
As Preston continually got worse, his aunt from London recieved word about his behavior and habits. The court contacted her after his dad was killed by a local gang leader after he couldn't pay off his endless debts. Left with no one except this stranger for an aunt that he's never even met, they sent Pres to London to live with Truly Prescott where they hoped he would get on the right track again.
His Aunt Truly was a witch living in a muggle world by choice, and she soon began to suspect that Preston had been gifted with magical abilities as well. After he turned all her kitchen tables red when he got angry one time, her suspicions were proven correct. Seeing Hogwarts as a perfect opportunity for Preston to surround himself with good influences, Truly sent him off to school at the age of 15.
Now Preston is studying at Hogwarts and is slowly adjusting to the world of magic. Can he do that without causing a bit of trouble? Probably not.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Evan Peters.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
He has photographic memory, but with the things he's seen in the past there are some things he'd rather not remember so vividly.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9; 1 (Torrance)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 4
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 0