1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
She went to Beauxbatons, and she was a bit of an outcast. Divination was one of the less important subjects in school, that most people in her year found rubbish. She however loved the subject, and was convinced that she had the sight. After graduating Beauxbatons, she went on to teach Divination there, she moved to England and is currently applying for a spot as a Divination professor at Hogwarts. Her other best subject was Astronomy, which is why aside from Cartomancy, Astrology is another one of her favorite ways to see the future.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
She's very dreamy and mysterious, much like the subject she teaches. Often she gets caught up gazing in the stars, or playing with some Tarot cards. Sometimes though, she likes making up predictions to scare people (like her students), but she only does that when she's pissed, or for fun. She's actually a very nice person, and often displays favoritism to her students, mostly girls (having went to Beauxbatons) and those whom she believes are gifted with the sight.
She tries to befriend her students rather than
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-blood. No notable relations.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She's applying as divination professor.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She's single.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
She went to Beauxbatons.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)