A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
:B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
:A. Moon But, honestly, both would do.
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
:B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
:B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
:D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
:D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
:B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Ramona is a wild spirit. Even with practically staying indoors during the day most of her life, it's hard. She likes to run around and do all things athletic, so if she can't do it outside, inside it is. She often thinks about doing something crazy before actually doing it, usually ending up with something broken that could've ended up not broken. She definitely gets in trouble a good amount, accidentally breaking objects or just being reckless in other ways.
If not getting trouble for being reckless, it's because of her outspokenness. I guess some could say Ramona is a "loud mouth", but she likes to say she only speaks out so much because a lot of things deserved to be stood up for. If you talk trash about someone, expect Ramona to give you a piece of her mind. She isn't afraid of bullies, especially bullies toward her friends, and will make sure they know that.
Ramona is extremely sarcastic. Not only is sarcasm a big part of her humour, it's a big part of her. I mean, it's quite funny when someone says something so blatantly stupid or obvious... She's practically forced to be sarcastic. She doesn't care if someone finds her sarcasm overused or annoying. It just makes it all the more funnier when she uses it with them. Adults are her favorite to be sarcastic with, though... Especially the ones that are too serious for her own good.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Ramona May Reilly was born to Jennifer Addison and Wilson Reilly when the two before they had even graduated Hogwarts yet. They were young and reckless and didn't mean to have a child, but Ramona was born nevertheless. The two couldn't take care of her, and any family they had were to ashamed to take the girl, so off to Lil Bundles she went.
It was realized fast that Ramona couldn't go out in the sunlight. Any sun exposure, even just a tiny bit, gave her extremely terrible hives and lasted as little as a few minutes to as long as a day or two. No wizard doctor, that the orphanage care takers tried to find, could easily identity the problem. So they reached out to a few muggle doctors, and luckily enough they were able to figure it out. Ramona had a rare and severe case known as photosensitivity, which mean't rays from the sun gave her terrible hives.
Due to this, Ramona had to avoid as much sun as she could. If she did have to go out, it was with a hat, sunglasses, turtle neck, pants and anything else to help cover up her skin. It was hard, especially when she was being cared by orphanage caretakers, who are also watching over other kids. Especially at times when she needed frequent doctor visits. And as of one day, it was decided for Ramona to stay at St Mungo's full term.
Ramona had only recently just shown her first sign of magic at the age of nine. It wasn't anything interesting or story worthy like others, so it almost made Ramona kind of pissed off. She had always wanted a huge and spectacular first sign of magic, but it ended up just being some curtains closing by themselves when she walked through a bright and sunny filled room. No signs of magic have showed up since, and she honestly prefers not to bring up the boring story.
Two years later, Ramona just recently turned ten. She still lives at the permanent patient ward of St Mungo's, making sure to stay away from any sunlight.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
FC is Katelyn Nacon
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
She's 10 and will start Hogwarts the coming year.
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11/2 & 1 exotic.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
Standing up to people who are being pain in the asses.
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
Well, something that causes her to be in sunlight. Duh. But, she doesn't want to do something boring. Honestly, job finding will probably be quite hard.
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
Her friends at St Mungo's that she's grown to love. Each one of them is incredible.
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
The sun. But if you didn't count that, it'd probably be her recklessness and how she will do things without fully thinking it through.
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Not figured out yet.