1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
A few weeks after her sixth birthday she showed signs of magic, which her grandfather could not be more proud of because it was conjuration, a family specialty. She performed a simple water-making spell after she burned herself stupidly playing with matches while trying to light one of her grandfather's cigars. As she instinctively moved to put her hand over the burn she was covered in water. It scared her a great deal causing her to scream louder than she had at the pain of the first degree burn she was suffering from. Her grandfather began instructing her in multiple branches of Transfiguration the following year. She started flying when she was five years old. She aspired to be a part of the Armenian Junior Nationals Quidditch team before she was seventeen. Despite what her father, and grandfather told her she thought she would be eligible if she could demonstrate enough talent. She fell off her broom multiple times, and has broken her fibula, tibia, and femur on more than one occasions. When her pelvis was believed to be shattered it caused a lot of chaos as a few of the local healers believed she was being abused before they realized who exactly her family was, that she was the daughter of Fadil Zidan.
She took up quidditch on a professional level after she completed her wizarding school education. There were two consecutive "gap years" of sorts where she left Africa all together. She went to Asia, where she trained with Beaters from the Indian, Armenian, and Turkish National teams After nine months she left for North America where she trained with the Beaters from the Canadian National team as well. With her skills steadily improving she spent a year in Oceania where she also spent time training with the Beaters from the Fijian National team. She returned to Egypt with a fire in her belly she never had before. Her position as Beater with the Egyptian National team started when she was 19. She was a gritty heavy hitter, and played with emotion. She had a trick that made her more deadly than the Beater beside her. She protected her teammates as if they were her family. She did not have the power to keep them from getting hit if they were not making an effort, but she was determined go hit for hit with her opposition. Aiming for targets in direct correlation to how her teammates were targeted. She became so well known in Africa for inflicting pain on the opposing team throughout a match they called her bat كسر العظام (Bone Breaker).
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Rashida appears to have a standoffish demeanor. She always has a certain look on her face, a cross between annoyance, and boredom. She has a serious side that seems to dominate the majority of the time. This is her armor and she wears it at all times. A good joke, or a kind gesture is the sincerest way to break through her chainmail. She is typically a quiet person, more of an observer than a participant. She can be rather talkative when the right topic has been found, or when she is with the sort of person willing to take the time to break down her walls.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Arranged to be married
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9/2 exotic | 2 expansion
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Time Zone (UTC-4)