Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Rayle is very artistic, intelligent, and kind. He enjoys painting people, reading, travelling to new places and taken pictures of those places. He is also very open minded. He can be very blunt at times and has a habit of talking a mile a minute. He also doesn't like to accept help from his father or anyone else, prefering to do things himself.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Rayle was born on may 23 to Richard, a land developer, and Elizabeth Dare in Paris, france after they moved from London. Unfrtunatelly Elizabeth died during the birth and Richard took care of him. He grew up moving from Paris to London because of his father's work. Thanks to that he can speak fluently english and french. Because of his mother's death, his father became overprotective and strict with him, creating a lot of disagreements that always ended up in discussions.
In school things weren't better, him always getting on trouble, either because he didn't listen the teachers and get along with the others or because his love for art, something he inherited that from his mother, ended up on school walls and books painted. When his owl appeared, his father refused to let his son go to Hogwarts, saying that it was to dangerous for him. Rayle did what he could to change his father's opinion until he agreed, only if he would help him on his work during summers, something that, even though Rayle hated, he agreed with.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Rayle's model is Adam Hicks.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Rayle isn't exotic.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC +1
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1