Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Regina has a mild case of obsessive-compulsive disorder. She's often found twirling her parasol or senselessly fidgeting with a Rubik's Cube. She does this not because it's amusing or anything, but because she is obsessed with it.
But Regina is quite a sweet girl... granted you don't get on her bad side. If you get on her bad side, pray that she won't hunt you down or anything. She generally stands neutrally with all, unless someone lays their fingers on what's hers. She is super protective of her stuff, which does include her parasol and Rubik's Cube.
However, Regina is a sly little girl, and to say she's completely innocent... is a complete lie. Watch out for Regina's dirty little smile... half the time it means that she likes you. The other half, well... you don't want to know. (no it does not involve someone getting hurt, i promise)
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Regina Kiara Jakobsen was born on a rather warm August 20th, 2018, to Erik and Carina Jakobsen. Erik was the Norwegian Ambassador to the UK and the little family just continued to grow after Axel, who was the oldest. In total there were six Jakobsen children. Astrid, five years younger than Axel. Johanna, seven years younger than Axel. Regina, eigth years younger than Axel, Kjerstin who was nine years younger and finally Magnus who was ten years younger than Axel. The large family seemed perfect... however the Jakobsens had a dirty secret.
Erik Jakobsen was an alcoholic and when he got into his drunken rages nothing good came out of it. He became physically abusive towards Carina, and the older kids. It started out with just some slaps across the face but it eventually escalated into punching. The littlest thing could set Erik off into using any of his children or his wife as a punching bag.
Regina was somewhat thankful she experienced very little, if any abuse, because she was quite the self-controlled child and she did spend more time with her mother and Astrid, of which Astrid she had grown quite close to.
Regina did have her ups and downs in life too. Her first sign of magic rolled around when she was six. She was toying with a Rubik's Cube, until well... she lit it on fire. Her mother came just in damn time to put it out. That's when Regina finally began to understand who she was meant to be and all.
Truth be told, Regina had a relatively quiet childhood. Quiet until Axel had decided to dropout of Durmstrang. Regina found the merit of it for some time... it meant in time she'd see that devil of a father she had much less. And she did. Carina had won the custody battle and thus Erik was restricted to visitation rights. That hardly stopped him, and some abuse continued even after. Regina firmly recalled once when she was playing with a Rubik's Cube, he slapped it from her hands. With zero hesitation, she'd hit him back for it. It was a petty hit and didn't actually hurt to be honest, but Erik stayed away from Regina ever since. It wasn't that he was afraid of her or something. He just... doesn't want to be with Regina for some reason.
Then everything went downhill. Regina found out about Magnus' death. To say she was mad, is an understatement. She was rather vengeful of it all. She was so vengeful, that she sort of self-taught herself a few self-defense techniques just in case.
Regina had started schooling in Durmstrang, just like her older siblings. At the end of her second year though, she had learned that the family was moving to England, and the kids would be transferring to Hogwarts. It's due time for Regina to learn what she must...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model is Hailee Steinfeld.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. Member of the Jakobsen Family.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Nothing special to see here.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No preference.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No preference.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8 + 2 expansion. One exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: