Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Renée is about as atypical as you can get for the Beauxbatons stereotype. People think she's a little bit of a loner because she keeps only a few very close friends at school. This couldn't be further from the truth; Renée never really figured out how to play with other girls. Forever a tomboy, Renée would rather hang out with her guy friends than play with the prissy girls of Beauxbatons.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Renée is the only child of Robert and Adrienne Delacroix. Her parents are both fiercely intelligent, and that trait was passed down to their daughter. Both of her parents are Muggles, and are heavily involved in Muggle government. As a kid, Renée's neighbors were mostly boys, and she made better friends with them anyway, because they never seemed to be afraid when... the weird stuff happened. That's what she, and her parents, always referred to it as. Sometimes it was opening up doors or windows and sometimes it was turning her food different colors, but one thing was sure; she couldn't ever control it. It always scared the girls away, but the boys never seemed to mind, so Renée preferred to play with them. When Renée got her first letter from Beauxbatons, she was overjoyed at an explanation for "the weird stuff" and her parents happily sent her on her way. Being an only child to parents of more-than-modest means meant Renée got some special priveleges, such as Renée was taught English from the time she was 6, and is fluent in both English and French, and she is learning German.
Renée's first five years of school were slightly difficult. Going to an all-girls school was a challenge for her, so rather than be sad about it, Renée threw herself into her school work. She made high marks in every class, but Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration. When she heard about the Triwizard Tournament at the start of her 6th year, Renée knew immediately she would be entering-- what better way to show off all her hard work than in front of the Wizarding World?
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!Renée's model is Beverley Mitchell.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
She's a Muggle Born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Nothing exotic, no special abilities
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
She's a 6th year, Beauxbatons student
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Two chars, none exotric
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -6, US Central Time
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: