1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
On May 5, 2000 during a rare conjunction of 7 celestial bodies Geoff, an astronomer, and Melinda welcomed a healthy baby boy they named Rex Dominick Shaw. His birth was right on schedule, during a planetary alignment his father was more excited about then the birth of his son, his mother, was less enthusiastic. Rex, in the years before he was sent of to school was noticed his father's love of astronomy and would sit out with Geoff nightly, bundled up in the freezing cold, drinking hot cocoa and drawing constellations. It took a few short years for Melinda to notice her son had inherited her artistic abilities, Melinda was an extraordinary artist. Now that Rex had something in common with his mother other than good-looks, his days were filled with blank canvas, and paint, and his nights with cocoa, and shooting stars. It was pretty good life for any kid, until he turned seventeen.
He was disowned for simple fraternization with what the Shaw family call 'lesser beings'. As is customary in any upstanding Pure-Blood house, Half-Bloods, Muggles and Muggle-Borns, Half-Breeds, Creatures/Beings, and the like were disapproved of. Rex knew better than to ever associate himself with anyone who was not Pure of blood, or non-human for that matter. He is, and always will be the type that likes push his luck. He cavorted with Muggle girls, he befriend Muggle-born and Half-blood, he was seen socializing with them in public no less on more than one occasion. In doing so, he pays the price, blasted from his own family tree he has squandered the financial means, and social standing that came with the his good name. He was making a living for himself as a model in the muggle fashion world, as of late Rex is putting his own artistic skills to use as a Wizarding Tattoo Artist.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
He is very arrogant, the kind of person that lives under the impression that all eye are on him at all times. He is also been known to show a sense of nobility that is very rare in his bloodline. The choice Rex made to socialize with 'lesser beings' was often him coming to aid of a younger person, male or female in the midst of harassment. He was the pride of his family, Rex Dominick this name was chosen because it means 'King of the Lords'. In a very long line of Pure-Bloods, with the very common reputation for removing those who no longer carried themselves as "true and perfect" Pure-Bloods, Rex has become nothing more than another burn mark on the family tree.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Rex is a tattoo artist, he can easily do standard variety muggle tattoo. Where his passion lies is in wizard tattoos, the more intricate, and elaborate, the better. Rex prefers to do large pieces, sleeves, full back, chest, and torso. He will never turn away a possible customer, even if the style is not his favorite or the placement is less than ideal.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Rex is very single, and he prefers to stay this way.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)