Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Reynie is used to things going his way, but as he has grown he has learned that not everything must go that way. The possibility of things not going his way still irks him slightly, and few people can calm him down. He has a sister-brother bond with his cousin Rheine and is quite close to her. He has also considerably matured since the werewolf incident, making him seem like a cold and distant person to those around him. However, if you can get close enough to him, he can be a normal kid.
He usually keeps people at arms length as to avoid a simlair incident from happening like Rheine.
He enjoys sports a bit and is artistically gifted with art - drawing, painting, and the works.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Reynard's mother, Maycie Ilan was a rebellious teenager. She ran off during college and had a child with her boyfriend named Luke. She named her first born Remond. She soon after left her boyfriend and found one that could support her child. Sadly, Remond died of blood cancer before Reynard got to meet him.
Reynard was the second child in his family to be born out of wedlock. His mother, often mistook him for his deceased brother. This put a lot of pressure on young Reynie. He had to live up to the expectations of his dead brother.His paternal grandparents often spoiled him rotten. His father and mother split up after Reynie turned eight years old.
Child support didn't come for the family. Luckily, his paternal grandparents helped as much as they could. Maycie soon started to date another man who could provide. However, not all was as it seemed for this man was rude and would verbally attack not only Reynie but Maycie as well.
His cousin Rheine came to live with them alongside her mother for two years before they moved to England. During that time, Reynie and her formed a sister-brother bond which would last through even the worst times.
Maycie broke up with her boyfriend and started to date another. He was a widower. He already had four children when Maycie and him married. This caused for a relativly happy household. That is, until the werewolf came.
One full moon, Reynie was out playing in the forest while his family were safe inside. He heard a howl. At first he was scared, but then he figured it could be the nieghbors dog again. Then it struck. Reynie didn't have time to comprehend what had occured. He only knows from memories of a flash of pain and a big black mass.
He was brought to a Magical Hospital by a wizarding couple that had happened to be passing by. The supposed Muggle boy was in comatoses for nearly a week. He became semi-conscious on the next full moon, transforming and unbenknownst to him scarring his visiting cousin Rheine. Seeing as he survived, his family suspected he was Muggle-born. Fortunately no memory charms were needed - it turned out his stepdad's ex-wife was a Muggle-born witch and he knew everything of it. As Maycie was descended from a Muggle-born as well, it wasn't much of a problem. However, his stepsiblings eventually limited their visits, as werewolf prejudice in the Philippines is EXTREME.
The Ministry sent some meager help, just to keep him from infecting people, but his family was more than right to suspect that Reynie was in grave danger. After a few short negotiations with Fabian Kogler, Rheine's stepdad, they managed to send him to Britain.
Reynie had turned 11 during November 2024, and received his letter shortly before start of term.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!His character model is Charlie Tahan
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Werewolf
11) What year is your character in? Will be a first year next IC year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 9 permant and 2 temporary
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -6:00 or Mountain Time
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 2