Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Richard's a southern gentleman in a northern society. He treats everyone with respect and courtesy until they do something to spoil that. Once they do, Richard will make their interactions brief and with the barest of courtesies. He's been raised to value family and give back to the community. His father and him often go out and organize service projects for the community. He loves to help other people and doesn't accept anything in return. He's always wanted to join the Muggle Boy Scouts but since he's from a pure-blood family he can't really do that.
Richard wants nothing more than to help other people and always puts his own needs and wants behind other's. He's often been described as an excellent leader and public speaker. He's very convincing when he wants to be. He always manages to bring a smiles to someone's face with his never-ending optimism and gives great advice.
Richard's one the best friends a person can ask for. He's the shoulder to cry on when you're upset. The person you turn to for advice. The guy that'll stand up to the jerk that's picking on you. All of this has made him a fairly popular and respected guy. It's rather difficult to hate the guy, because even if he hates you he'll treat you with some respect and courtesy.
He makes friends fast... but not many get that close to him. He's a person that likes his privacy and doesn't talk about the issues he's having with anyone. He'll bottle it all and let it out somehow, sometimes in a healthy manner sometimes in a not so healthy manner. He's found that the best ways to destress are related to the outdoors, so he spends a lot of time outside. He loves to sail, go hiking, take bike rides through the woods. He loves to take people with him too.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Richard Collins was born to Alfred and Amelia Collins. Alfred was an auror for the American ministry while Amelia was a teacher. However when Richard was born, Amelia left her teaching job and became a full-time mother. Three years after Richard was born, the couple had another son named Andrew. Three years after Andrew was born, they had their last son named Frank.
Richard always looked up to his father growing up, and was much closer to him than his mother. He wanted to be just like him, except that Richard seemed to inherit some traits of his mother. Like the short temper, it was rare to see Alfred made whereas Amelia seemed to operate on a short fuse at times. Richard inherited a little bit of this temper... he has a short fuse about some things. Such as bullying and teasing. There's no surer way to make Richard angry then make fun of someone.
In fact his first magical sign came from this. Some jerk was making fun of Richard when he was six years old. Richard finally had enough and swung his fist at the boy. It wouldn't have been remarkable except the older boy flew back twenty feet. That night the family was conflicted. On the one hand Richard had his first magical sign on the other, he had hurt the other kid pretty badly.
Other than that things for the most part were pretty normal for Richard's childhood. Richard got along with both of his brothers and there were never any major fights or incidents. Richard had plenty of friends in school and sometimes went over to their houses... but they never came to his. When his parents asked him about this, he simply said that he valued his privacy. He firmly believes in the phrase 'A Man's Home Is His Castle'. It seems that Richard's castle however is closed to the public.
At some point, Amelia did a little reading on magical schools. She wound up liking Hogwarts more than Ilvermorny. She and Alfred talked and agreed that Hogwarts seemed superior. Wanting their children to have the best education possible they moved the family to England after Richard's fourth grade year. Richard was going to be homeschooled for his last year before attending Hogwarts in the fall. He's very excited to attend Hogwarts and learn how to control his magic and more importantly... how it can help others.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Will be a First Year next term
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
Between These Two
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12 active, 1 is exotic. 2 semi-active
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: