Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Roan, given her home life, has earned a certain set of skills. When you share a bathroom with three younger, meaner cousins, and live off of the meager salary that sham psychics tend to bring, resourcefulness and patience are a necessity. Though she has a way with the melodramatic, something you could easily credit to her environment, complaining isn't an option that occurs to her often. True to her performer role, her ego is a delicate thing. Her fists, however, are not. Or at least, that's what she'll tell you, though she's full of hot air.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Coming from a family of fortune-tellers and magicians, Roan would like to say she's well acquainted with the ins and outs of magical life, the nuances of growing up a witch, how to tell belladonna from asphodel; coming from a family of fortune-tellers and magicians, who she loves dearly, she would like to say they aren't liars and frauds. For a time, she believed it herself. It wasn't until her primary school teachers started calling home about a certain incident regarding a school trip and mysteriously draining pools did she learn any better.
Her parents, naturally, were shocked - "that's not possible" being one of their main arguments. Her cousins, too, suggested a mental home or a diagnosis of compulsive lying. Out of the entire home, her grandmother was the only one who even considered Roan wasn't entirely mistaken in her mind; after all, when seances conducted in the dining room become a part of a child's regular home life, perhaps something would rub off? A visit from a nice lady a week later cleared up all suspicion - something about the Ministry, a boarding school, how everything would be paid for.
But a witch? A real witch? Ten year old Roan's ego inflated tenfold, while, almost simultaneously, her respect towards her aunt and parents and grandmother plummeted. Neither has recovered since.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Either Amanda Stenberg or Willow Smith.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope
11) What year is your character in? 1st
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. EST
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 3
User:JaySea/sig21:27, March 14, 2016 (UTC)