1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Born to Joan and David Dawn, Josephine and Robert had a somewhat abbusive start to life. When she was two, and Robert was five, they and their mother went to England to get away from David. Josephine and Robert started to loose their Canadian accents, and they was replaced with English ones. They were smart kids, bullied because of how shy they were. When they was accepted into Hogwarts, they were happy. She was top of all her classes, as was Robert. When Robert was in his last year of Hogwarts, he started to have feelings for a boy, which confused him. He had girlfriends in the past, but they were more of a thing to look cool. After a while, he knew he was gay. He asked the boy out, and Scott said yes. Scott being the name of the boy. They've been together ever since. They moved to Canada, as Robert missed his home country. They lived with his sister Josephine, who too had gone to live there for a bit. However, three months later, they went back to England, and adopted two girls, Kim and Oswin. They were 24 at the time. Now, the girls are 15, and Robert and Scott are 36.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Robert is a outgoing and jokey kind of guy. He's well known for being a bit childish, and liking to look good. Even though he's a Wizard, he often likes to try practical jokes and simple magic tricks muggles use. He helps his two daughters and his boyfriend a lot.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He works as a waiter at the moment.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He has a boyfriend called Scott, and two adopted kids Kim Dawn-Depp and Oswin Dawn-Depp.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
GMT (London)Well, I was on my way to a gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled, when I suddenly thought, "Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish — I think I'll kill the Führer." Who's with me? - River Song 16:48, March 3, 2013 (UTC)