Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Sheltered children go one of two ways after escaping the watchful eye of their parents - they rebel, or they live in a shell for the rest of their life. Robin took the latter. He's been taught his entire life to obey the rules, and Robin tries to do that as much as possible, because he knows the consequences of breaking them are rarely ever good. Every time he broke the rules at home, he got hit. Of course, he knows it was because his parents were just looking out for him and making sure he didn't get hurt, but often he thinks that the smack he received hurt way more than ingesting sugar would. Since then, he's been pretty much trained to follow rules - breaking them results in something bad happening. Sometimes he can be coaxed to try something new, and he's enjoyed the odd Acid Pop he's tried, or the few times he's ventured out into the grounds after hours, but he's just waiting for it all to come back and bite him, because that's how karma works.
- His upbringing has made him scared about things no normal person worries about, and he has the tendency to become very paranoid about what horrific consequences that minor actions will serve him. His comfort zone is very small, and he hates venturing outside of it. Obviously this has stunted his social skills quite a bit, and conversation isn't exactly his strong point, especially if it's with a pretty person because he gets very star-struck very easily.
- Being stuck inside all day does have its perks - he's very widely-read, and is a bank of random trivia facts which will serve no purpose in life unless he joins a pub quiz team. He'll understand any Muggle reference made, if he's not throwing them into conversations himself, as he knows the scripts to his parents' DVD collection having watched through them all a hundred times. Although his conversation skills are a little rough, he is a genuinely nice kid - nothing makes him happier than having a laugh with a friend. Well, maybe having friends would.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- "According to the records at the foster home, I was born in Nässjö, Sweden during a freezing cold November morning, and lived a grand total of one hundred and thirty days with my biological parents before a house fire took them. Apparently my mother sacrificed herself to get me out of the house, and both she and my father died as I was sent to an orphanage. I have no pictures of them, sadly - paper isn't renowned for its fire resistance."
- "I lasted another two years in the orphanage before I attracted attention from a quaint little Muggle English couple who made it their job to give as many children as possible a home. They were emergency foster parents, temporarily taking in kids before they were to be adopted to someone else, and apparently their total number of fosters was reaching the high eighty's before I came along. Something clearly was appealing about me, because instead of being fostered for a few weeks, they decided to adopt me into the family before moving back to England with me in tow."
- "My childhood was certainly... sheltered. I grew up being protected by my parents, as they were determined to keep me and my new sister safe from all the potential deadliness in the world. We lived off of a vegan diet to ensure health - sweets and caffeine do nothing for your health or your teeth - and we never had a pet because what if it bit one of us? I couldn't watch a pet be put down, plus I always seem to bleed like crazy whenever I get cut."
- "I lived almost the entirety of my childhood indoors until I received my Hogwarts letter the day after I set fire to the staircase by accident. My sister was sneaking downstairs to try and meet her secret boyfriend, and I had to stop her - I couldn't let her get hurt by this weird guy. She's never really forgiven me, but better safe than sorry. That's pretty much my life motto."
- "I've managed to avoid all the dangerous things in life so far, thank Merlin; whenever I tried to sneak sweets from the cupboard when I was little, my dad would slap me round the back of the head or throw the television remote at me. Some of the scars from where blood was drawn have remained, but I bruise super easily, so they looked a little exaggerated. Besides, I deserved it - being a rebellious teenager is nothing to be proud of. Causing unnecessary trouble does nothing but harm yourself in the end."
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
- Robin looks like your average, typical teenage boy - tall, lanky, moderately attractive with a passion for beanies. He does surpass lanky, really; he's as thin as a rake, with ribs and collarbone and hipbones protruding like mountains. His skin is extremely pale and dusted with moles and birthmarks, his hair is a shaggy brown mop on the top of his head, and his eyes are the colour of coffee beans. Often he can be found wearing a leather jacket, combat boots, and there's always something scribbled on his arms in black ink - they're a handy substitute for notebooks. His model is Matthew Hitt.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
- Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
- I have 8 active characters, none of them exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
- UTC +0
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: