A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most? A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Stars
- B. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Rosaleen is a happy, diligent, intelligent and out-going girl. She like to studying at any time, any where. She loves to read, dance and travel. And is a very nice girl although she can be a bit stubborn sometimes. Everyone says she is very keen on to make friends. It's true, a bit. Rosaleen like to meet new people and make new friends but not every moment thought.
Rosaleen always appraciate natural beauty. In nature, in art and in herself. She like to play with the wind, grass and leaves when she was little. She loves looking at artworks when she grew up a bit. Now, she loves looking at herself in the mirror. Rosaleen speaks up for natural beauty, she fight for them and she just loves them. Rosaleen is also a very caring person. Livia has developed a very independent personality. She never learn how to take control of her words, she loves speak out her opinions and careless about manners or politeness.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each. Rosaleen is born in London Bridge Hospital and grew up with her parents. Her mom is Dawn Neva Granger, a famous French fashion designer. Her dad is Hugh’s Thomas Granger, a London Architect. Rosaleen’s parents are both Muggles and very protective of their daughter. Rosaleen expierenced the Muggle World and School, and had a lovely, happy childhood. Rosaleen became a very gifted student in her school. She is very poular among the other students in the school.
Rosaleen met a very shy girl, Evelyn and became very good friends. Evelyn loves to read too. And she is fantastic at solve puzzles and crimes. She is also very good at noticing things other people don't often notice. Rosaleen thought of study, dream to become a fashion designer like her mother... Sleepover with her friends, traveling... Graduation, have a normal life as her friends...
She thought it was all of her, but she was definitely wrong. Rosaleen showed her magic ability for the first time when she had a huge fight with her best friend, Evelyn Iris Fall 1 months before her 11th birthday. Rosaleen shoved her hand and even without touching Evelyn, she made her friend flew into the air and dropped her down 1 meter away. Both girls are shocked, but they soon forgot it. Rosaleen was totally amazed, scared, hesitated, excited when she received her acceptance letter from Hogwarts. However, it took a long time for her to persuade her parents. And to lied to her friends that she is moving to another country.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Yes, I am going to using Lauren Lunde model for my character
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Muggle-born, and is not related to anyone form the Harry Potter Universe
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) No
6) What year is your character in? Year 1
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why? Ravenclaw
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I did not anwer B
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at? Drawing
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field? Fashion Designer
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion? Beloved Teachers
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie? To her family and friends
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Please clarify when her first magical experience happened and then you'll be good to go!
Hi there! Sorry for the wait, but could you add some more to your personality? The minimum is fourteen lines, seven to each paragraph, and it currently stands at ten. Thank you!