1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. She grew up in Scotland, her life was hard work because her parents abandoned her because they were both drunken fools that spent all of there money on poker games. So, she was given to the local orphanage at the age 2 months old. So she spent six years there until a half-blooded witch adopted her, her name: Gracious Danuels. The women was 56 years old, but spent most her life helping the orphans there because she was the kindest and most soft-hearted lady that Rosaline had ever gotten to know. So, Rosaline got adopted by the old witch when she was 6 years old, Gracious knew that there was something special about Rosaline when she first got there as a mere bundle.
For then on Rosaline was taught about magic in great detail form Gracious...After Rosalina was adopted, her life was well, much different. She was taught English and French so that she could go to hogwarts accually speaking a language her peers understood. Her life was 20 times better then being at the ophrange. She grew up a magical life, she got her letter when her deck floated her out of the classroom of her 5th grade class. She was 11 years old, she stayed at hogwarts for 8 years. She is 20 years old, she worked as a assit teacher to the Charms teacher for one year.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? She is smart and extremely stubborn. She is very loving and sweet, around her students she is kind, yet very strict because she doesn't want them to mess around in her classes. She is very hardworking and yet still soft-hearted to young orphans due to her being one herself. She is also a dazzling and sophicated person, she is still open to a relaship, but with a middle aged and settled down type man.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She is a pureblooded witch
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? My Char is gonna be a teacher in charms. To awnser your question, yes she will be here next year.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, but just got a divorce about a month ago. She is currently prengant only a couple of months though.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.