Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Personality: Rowen is caring and loyal to a fault. She would do almost anything for a friend in need. She is also a bit hot tempered, firm in her beliefs, and she never backs down from a fight, even if she really should. She is honest and open and hates lieing. With her friends she is compassionate and understanding.
7) History: Rowen Adair is thirteen and has lived in America for most of her early life. Her parents and two older brothers are all muggles, and, as her father was a professional MMA fighter, she learned many different martial arts while growing up. She often trained with her brothers and from them and her dad she learned the value of hard work and the ability to think quickly on her feet.
When Rowen was nine, her father was injured in a fight. Although he lived through the ordeal, he could no longer fight professionally. Her mother took a job for an advertizing company, and her family was located to Britan. Rowen found it difficult to make friends at her new school, and this led her to withdraw into herslef a bit. Of coarse, this never stopped her from sticking up for others, and Rowen often came home with cuts and brueses from fights with local bullies.
Not long before her eleventh birthday, Rowen stated to notice strange things happening around her. It started out as little things, like not getting completely soaked when it rained feally hard, or sudden bursts of wind would snact papers and things from people she didn't like. The most unusual expirience happened when she was twelve, while she was arguing with a bully. She became so angry sha slapped the boy, leaving, not a fed mark, but a bright purple hand print on the boys face. It staid there for almost two weeks.
On her thirteenth birthday, Rowen recieved her Hogwarts letter.
8) Appearance: Rowen is a young girl with pale skin and freckles splashed across her nose. She has thick, bright red hair and vivid green eyes. She's a bit small, but she always appears confident and friendly.
9) Blood Status: She is muggle born and the only (known) member of her family to possess any magical ability.
10) Special Abilities: She is 100% human and has no special magical abilities.
11) Year: Third
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Griffendor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central time zone
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 2