1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Roxy is a very fun, loving, and occasionally silly person. She is also an amazing laugh, not failing to tell a flat joke. She has a brilliant sense of humour. She also speaks her mind, having quite a burning rage when brought to it, it's quite uncontrollable. But overall, Roxane would not hurt a fly. Her past has made her willing to stand up to those who would discriminate her, she doesn't care for bullies, and she does think that they should be punished, in whatever ways...
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Roxane is the daughter of Erick Harrison, who completely hid her from his family, harshly, telling Roxane that both of her grandparents had died and that Roxane was an only child. Roxanne's mother, on the other hand, is still supposedly in the world, and alive, having been told all of the lies that Erick told Roxane, only Roxane doesn't know that these are lies... When Roxane was 9, she started hanging out with a bad crowd, hanging out with many rough children, who used her, for the purpose of them getting the satisfaction of knowing they had trick a little girl. Roxane went on to smash a car window, and steal money for a till. Both of which she was punished for, and scolded by her father for. When Roxane was 9, this all stopped, just out of the blue, and she never saw the kids from that little "gang" again. When Roxane was 11, she got her Hogwarts acceptance letter, and was delighted to be following in the footsteps of her father, still thinking that he could do no wrong, how wrong she was, she has yet to find out just the full extent of lies that exist in her little family...
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts!
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin, Ravencaw, Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: