A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Strong, Protective, Caring Temper, Emotional (at times)
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not? His life has been a roller coaster but he's thankful for being alive.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? In his wolf form roaming the countryside and forest and being free without a care in the world.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? His wand, anklet and bracelet
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? He wishes that wizards weren't so biased towards others that aren't similar to them
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Roy was born in Leeds, England on March 9th to a simple family. He was the youngest child and third boy, coming after a set of twins. Roy was a happy little bundle of joy for his family and was quite the character, even as a toddler him and his brothers would get into trouble but somehow would get out of it or make a reason why they shouldn't get into trouble. Roy was a troublemaker, but he was also good at getting out of things.
Him and his brothers, despite their 4 year age gap, were extremely close and grew even closer as they got older. Roy always looked up to his brothers and wanted to be exactly like them, change the world and be someone like they always bragged about. Christian wanted to be an astronaut and Christopher wanted to be a lawyer. And even though Roy wasn't the smartest kid, he dreamed of being like them.
When Roy was 7 his first signs of magic appeared. His brothers were leaving to go to Hogwarts which meant that Roy would be all alone and he couldn't handle it, he started crying when they were about to go through the platform portal but the portal didn't work. Christian smacked into the wall and his things flew everywhere, causing quite the ruckus and almost getting the Maddox family kicked out of the train station. Of course his parents were happy that he wasn't a squib, but also were upset at the commotion he caused.
Every year his brothers came home from Hogwarts, Roy was ecstatic to listen to their stories and hear all the amazing things about the magical place. Thankfully, they didn't grow apart and their bond only got closer. So much so that when Roy got sent off to Hogwarts he pleaded with the sorting hat to be put into Gryffindor like his brothers, and he did. They were like the three musketeers, causing trouble around Hogwarts but somehow always getting out of it.
During the summer of Roy's 4th year his family took a trip down to France for vacation. Of course the boys decided to have some fun and do something they shouldn't have, the three of them late at night snuck into the forest to mess around and light off some illegal fireworks they had snagged somehow somewhere. Only their commotion attracted a predator, a werewolf who was on the hunt for fresh meat and found a perfect meal.
The attack happened so fast that Roy had no time to defend himself or understand what was going on. All he remembers was screaming and a giant black monster jumping on his brothers. Roy was thrown back into a tree, causing his vision to blur and go in and out of consciousness. Before he passed out for good he saw the face of a girl in front of him, then everything went black.
When he came too he had been taken in by the Vasile family who had saved him from the werewolf attack. They told him the whole story, how the father fought the werewolf and killed it while his brothers escaped with minor injuries. They then told Roy that he had been bitten and was a werewolf like them, and that it was his choice to stay or go back home.
Roy decided to stay with the Vasile family, knowing it would be safer and he'd be able to learn from a family of werewolves then by himself. He made up en excuse to his family to make sure they'd stay away and not look for him, and he transferred to Beauxbaton to finish the rest of his schooling.
The rest of his teenage years were filled with learning how to control his werewolf side and senses while also learning how to live in a whole new lifestyle. French was impossible for him to learn and he struggled so badly with it until he finally got in when he was 16. The Vasile's were an amazing family, and he grew incredibly close with Amalia since they were only a year apart.
Despite not being leader of the werewolf pack since Roy is the oldest and male, he doesn't mind since he trusts Amalia and knows that the pack is safe with her. Everyday he's thankful that the Vasile's saved his life and raised him as a werewolf, but there's days when he misses his family and wishes he could be with them but knows that it isn't safe.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Roy is first and foremost a protector of those he cares about, and especially the members of his pack. Being one of the older(est) members of the pack he takes it upon himself to look out for those around him and make sure that they are protected before himself, the only issue with this is that Roy gets himself hurt while protecting others and doesn't care too much about his own well being.
He's a bit of a hot-headed young adult who has a temper that is usually reigned in by Amalia. He gets fired up easily and if someone knows how to push his buttons they can get him into a rage, and it's not a pretty thing when Roy starts breaking things and throwing punches looking for some blood. It's rare that he'll go into a fury, but it isn't rare to see him annoyed or irritated on a small level.
Don't get Roy wrong though, he does like to smile and laugh and have fun like the next guy. He just wishes that people would be less irritating and annoying but knows that will never happen, so he's left to just deal with the stupidity of the human race for as long as he's alive. He's thankful he has Amalia and his pack to keep him sane, since he's harsh with first-impressions and it takes awhile for someone to get on his good side.
Underneath all of his temper and ambition and wildness, Roy is a simple guy who just wants to feel safe and protected and have a few close friends who are like his family. The pack for him is a safe haven and he couldn't imagine his life without it or without Amalia, and he has sworn to protect her even if it means putting his life on the line. He's soft, caring and sweet if one knows how to tap into that. And so far Amalia is the only one who knows how to bring that out of him, and she's the only one that Roy trusts to show that vulnerable side too.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!) Half-Blood
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? He doesn't have one at the moment
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim! Jordan Fisher
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C'. 'Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 12/3