Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
2) Which type of spell is most useful
C)A Combat Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
5) What is most important to you?
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Noble, Humble, and a strong disire to protect my friends.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Raised in the mountains by parents and a younger sibiling, and stumbled across a cave filled with ruby's the jewel and not knowing they were related to the element of Fire.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood, father is a muggle, mother is a witch, no magical relations cosins and garndparents wont talk to me or my little sister.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 2
Denied, Please answer the questions. Thank You! 15:54, January 21, 2013 (UTC)