1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- Ryder was born in California, USA, on the 4th June, and he never lost his accent. His mother died in childbirth, leaving Ryder's father to bring his son up.
- Ryder's father was never the most... stable of individuals, shall we say. A heavy drinker, his wife's death only worsened his depression more, causing him to hit the bottle more and leave Ryder to fend for himself. Ryder spent most of his childhood alone, teaching himself how the world works and who to trust. He never knew his mother was a witch, and neither did his father... she'd kept it a secret very well; after eleven years of staying quiet in school and hoping to not get noticed, a letter arrived on his doorstep. At first, Ryder and his dad both thought it was a prank... a wizardry school? But then, more letters came, and more. Finally, Ryder's dad gave up, and dumped his son on a plane and flew him off to England.
- Ryder's first year at Hogwarts was confusing, and scary. He was in a strange country, in a strange school, surrounded by weirdos who could all do... magic, was it? But he was a weirdo too. His second year was a little better. He got used to his powers, although still a little overwhelmed, and actually started making friends. His third year was when Ryder really got into his life - he knew what classes he liked, he knew what he was good at and what he wasn't. In his fourth year, he met a girl who he adored; they dated until the middle of fifth year, until she cheated on him. It crushed Ryder, and didn't help his O.W.L results, but somehow he got through.
- He completely flunked off through sixth year, and didn't do any work. He regretted it in seventh year, though; this year, he got his head down and actually began taking this whole thing seriously. His N.E.W.Ts were better, thank goodness, and now he works as a musician, and wants to get a part-time job at a bar, or possibly open his own bar.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- Ryder is slick, charming and very poetic. He speaks in metaphors often, and looks at the world as if it's tinted gold. He notices details which most people would miss or ignore, and finds beauty in them. It's something he's always done, and he treasures it. He's a natural with the ladies, and likes flirting, but he knows where his limit is. He has a great sense of humour, too; he can be a bit too sarcastic or inappropriate at times, but his friends get used to it quickly. Sometimes he's arrogant, but he doesn't mean to be.
- He's rather self-conscious, too; he suffered verbal abuse from his father when he was drunk, and it's scarred him a little.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- He is a musician, and hopes to open a bar.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- He's single and always flirting.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 5 characters, none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT +01:00