A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Saeth le Fey is a shining bright light in an otherwise boring world. That's how she sees it, at least. The world isn't terrible, no. Not by any standards. But it could do with a bit of... touching up. Everywhere she goes, she tries to find beauty in everything, and also tries to spread it. Whether it be a flower given to a stranger, or offering to watch a stressed mother's child, she's a compassionate, driven soul. Her goal is simple: Brighten the world.
Saeth is also extremely dramatic, and often tends to over dramatise everything. One may see this as narcissism, or may say it's a roadway to being a liar, but Saeth thrives off honesty. She believes everyone is honest and innocent until proven otherwise. This naivety has gotten her into toruble - not that she minds. Part of her is a troublemaker as well, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Where there is light, there is fire. Saeth makes it a point to burn the brightest.
Still, she identifies as an introvert. Despite being a bright light, she tends to let others take the stage before the spotlight is thrown onto her. Humility, even, is one of her best traits. She's no better than anyone, after all. Though, her naivety only means that she also expects the same of others. She can not stand those who see themselves as better than others, and often stands up to bullies and those who are unnecessarily mean to others. Love and let love. or in her case, make love. She is a very charming girl, still.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Giovanni Belfrey was an all-star quidditch player. Dunstan le Fey, a head of Magical Education. The two found each other and soon, they were married. Their life was perfect, and they even adopted somebody in the second year of their marriage - Reyna le Fey. But a real pinnacle of their relationship was when they had their first biological child. Six years after marriage, after many bioengineering advances, Giostan was able to have children through a mix of IVF and surrogacy. DNA splicing for the couple eventually ended up with Saeth Persephone Le Fey. She was born with fiery red hair and auburn brown eyes to match - and a lot of Giovanni's personality. Saeth was always a child meant for the spotlight. Always grabbing attention and keeping itubder any means possible. Still, she learned to humble herself eventually within her short life.
Saeth le Fey is also, very much, a family woman. She adores all of her siblings, especially the Twins, who are only a year younger than she. Saeth's siblings are her best friends, really. Even growing up, going to Kwikspell tutoring, she never stood out to other people, nor other people to her. As a result, outside of her family, she was a very introverted child to the point where her teacher was concerned with how she was developing. This was brought up to her parents, who argued a bit, and eventually pulled her from that school altogether. That happened to be very good in the end. Saeth ended up going to a Muggle primary school, and even made a couple of friends. Nobody, still, compared to her family.
Saeth's friends could never come over. That was one of the rules. See, their home was in a magical community, so Muggles weren't allowed around. But Saeth was always allowed at other kid's houses, at least! So one day, when Saeth was 8, she was sleeping over at a friend's place. It was unfortunate that that was the night her magic would finally coalesce. It happened when she was getting food, and a butter knife almost fell, threatening to wake up her friend's parents. But suddenly, it stopped. For a moment, they were all staring at the floating knife, but Saeth, who knew what was happening, played it off as if she had just caught it mid air. Luckily, they bought it, and when she went home the next day, she had a party! (Okay it was cake, but every cake means a party!)
For the next year, she attempted to figure out more about her magic - She slacked in school, but made it up with her interest in magic. Always stealing books fro her dad, even if she couldn't read very well. So when her fathers told her she was going to go to Hogwarts Very soon, Saeth decided she couldn't wait! But despite her attempts to 1: Sneak on to the Hogwarts Express, 2: plead with her father, head of the Magical Education Department, to let her go early, or 3: pretend she was older, she eventually learned that she just simply had to wait. Saeth waits, with bated breath, for her Hogwarts acceptance letter.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
Pureblood, daughter of Dunstan le Fey and Giovanni Belfrey
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
Starting the term after next
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why?
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have 9 characters, and one expansion character. Three of them are exotic.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?