Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Independence is the number one word that comes to mind when people think about Sage. She craves adventure and excitement and welcomes change with open arms. She's defnitely an explorer, and she will go as far as the road will go and explore every corner thoroughly. Freedom is so important to Sage that she will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice she's made. As a result, sometimes a good opportunity is turned down because of it's high commitment need, but at least she got her way.
Sage is also very personable. Though awkward at times, she tries as hard as she can to get involved. She loves participating in outdoor activities and adventures, and would gladly take anyone along with her. She is an extrememly fun person to be with and she will never leave you bored. Despite not being anywhere near timid, Sage doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. She keeps her emotions inside and very rarely lets anyone in to see them. Most people believe she just doesn't have any emotions at all.
Finally, Sage is the sassiest person you will ever meet. If you cross her, expect savage retorts from now on because she is definitely one to hold a grudge. Her wittiness and sarcasm come together to make a explosive combo of sass. If you want to be rude, she'll give it right back. You can count on that.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
On a chilly morning during the month of December in Athens, Greece, Sagittarius was born to Aileen and Dallas Anastas. Everything was perfect in her family for a couple of years but then Sage's parents got a divorce and everything changed for her and her sister. Aileen remaried a man named Alec and with him came along his two sons, while Dallas was wed to a woman called Kyliete. Needless to say, it was a new big family that Sage never asked for.
Aileen moved to London with Alec and his sons, while Dallas and Kyliete remained in Greece. In order to fairly split their daughters' time with their parents, it was decided that the girls would stay with Aileen during the school year, and then they'd stay with her father over the summers. And in the midst of all this drama, Sage began experiencing strange things. Both Aileen and Dallas were both magically gifted, and their daughter was no exception to the tradition.
When Sage was eight, she had a big fight with one of her step-brothers. Long story short, he ended up with webbed feet for two weeks - after that, two things were for certain: first, Sage was a skilled young witch, and second, Sage would never stop calling her step-brother Fish Feet. Upon turning 11, Sage recieved her letter to Hogwarts and she gladly went. After all, what could be more exciting and adventure-quenching than a school full of magic?
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Sage's model is Jade Thirlwall.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Sage is really good at finding things - it's kind of an odd talent that she's pretty proud of. Whether it's finding a lost wallet, a person, or the answer to a problem, Sage can handle it.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
10; 1 (Torri)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 0