A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Sally’s strengths are definitely her intelligence and creativity, which she uses to create most elaborate plans and schemes. Her quick thinking and an unexplained kind of charisma also prove useful. Her biggest weakness would probably be the fact that she doesn’t like being around people and prefers to solve her problems alone. She’s also pretty proud, and accepting failures is hard for her.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Sally is very ambitious, and as such, she has many goals in her life, including: scoring many NEWTs, finding a good job at the Ministry of Magic and becoming quite wealthy. These don’t really include other people as Sally is convinced that she can do well alone.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Sally likes spending her free time creating schemes and plans, for example to prank people (she never gets caught). But writing is also one of her hobbies, so she may spend free days on it.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
These would be: her wand (duh), a dress, her ring (family memento), a pen and a notebook (to keep writing).
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Sally doesn't like the wizarding society's laziness. They could do more, be more productive, have bigger ambitions than sitting at home with children or family in general. Talents are wasted like this. She knows she'll never waste her time starting a family.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Sallandra would like to be a Slytherin, that's what everyone expects from her as all of her family memebers were in this house. Also, she personally likes it as she thinks it fits her personality. She wouldn't like being sorted into Gryffindor- "foolish courage and recklessness will get me nowhere".
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
:B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
:B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
:B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
:D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Sallandra is a cold, calculated person. She likes planning everything ahead to be prepared for every situation. Creating elaborate plans and is her hobby, as well as writing. Her intelligence and creativity help her with those. One of her primary features is also her ambition. She always pushes herself to achieve even more and doesn’t accept failures. This is because her parents did so when she was young.
Sally’s an introvert and doesn’t understand having friends, girlfriends or boyfriends, perceiving it as wasting time which could be used for improving one’s skills. She never had anyone who cared. Who listened to her, who comforted her during hard times. She doesn't speak often, but when she decides to, her unexplained charisma makes everyone listen.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Sallandra Allison Webber was raised to be perfect. Nothing else was accepted. As soon as she could talk, her family began teaching her to read. When she learned to read, she was pushed to write. And that’s how it went, no rewards, just moving onto another goal. Sally didn’t complain, she didn’t really know life could be different.
Her magical skills showed when she was 6. While she was reading a book, she thought about how she would like some water, but she had reached a suspenseful, even rightening moment in the book and could barely move. That's when a bottle of water just appeared before her. It must have levitated all the way from the kitchen. After this, Sally's parents taught her privately, as 11 was too old for their perfect daughter to start learning. Sally spent most of her time alone or with tutors, not feeling a real bond with her parents or, actually, anyone else, even though the family was very big.
At Hogwarts, Sally did well thanks to her private lessons at home. She had excellent grades. However, her social life was practically nonexistent. She was only focused on her ambitions, and others didn't understand that. During her OWLs, Sallandra's results were among the best. But, although she would never admit it, a part of her- a small one, but still- would prefer to be one of the people who did unremarkably, but celebrated it with friends. This was the beginning of a new era in her life: she couldn't choose between success and others for a short time. But then, the old Sally took control and she signed up for more extracurricular activities. There, she was taught how to and became an animagus. The only change to her personality was that now she hated spending time with others even more than before.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her faceclaim is Ksenia Solo.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
She's a Pure-blood.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
She's a registered animagus (can turn into a wolverine).
6) What year is your character in? 6th Year
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? This is my 4th character, as well as my first special one.
Hello! Would you mind adding three more sentences to both her personality & history, so she meets the minimum requirements? Among these sentences in her history, can you include a detailed first show of magic, and more details on her childhood post-receiving these magical signs? Thank you!
22:34, December 23, 2017 (UTC)
Oh hi. I'm afraid I don't bring good news but eh.
Both history and personality are just little bit short :') Suggestion: Move that third paragraph from her history to her personality, since it feels like it may work better (it's about her as a person not her background). Being an animagus is not a hereditary skill, thus she shouldn't be able to transform without proper lessons (which happens at 5th year and above). I have to ask you to change that in her history.
Alright, is it ok now?