1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) My character is noble, smart, intellegent, and beautiful
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) My character is speical and she wants to make friends and has good talent on a broom. She also likes to study really hard for classes and tests.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryfindor
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 2
You'll need to add a history and a personality before you can get started. Where'd they come from? How'd she receive their acceptance letter? Stuff like that are good questions to answer for the history, although it's not limited to that. How do they get along with others? Are they snotty, rude, kind? Those are good things to answer for the personality. Be creative, and have fun with it!
Much more, you need to answer question 6, Are they loyal, kind, sneaky? Much more Please. Thank You!08:14, September 2, 2012 (UTC)