1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Evil masquerades itself in many different ways, mainly in those who seem innocent and unlikely to be the source of horror. One such evil was found in a metamorphagus, Laurent Kang. He was seemingly a nice guy, popular at Beauxbatons and was prepped and primed to take over a high up role in a Ministry of Magic, whether it be the French one as head of a division or in another serving as a translator if needed. It all went 'wrong' when he met a younger Korean girl; Maeng Hae-Young. They fell in love quickly and some, looking back on it now, would argue too quickly.
In a year they had been married and had a sixth month old son, Samuel. They lived in a very nice apartment in Paris and live seemed idyllic. Samuel showed traits of metamorphagi abilities from a young age and was forever making his mother laugh by experimenting with the beaks of birds he had seen earlier in the day. Life was perfect, until the evil revealed itself.
Laurent had a history for anger issues and many thought Beauxbatons had curved them but soon after Samuel's third birthday he began to get angry with Hae-Young and turned violent. It wasn't unusual for Samuel to remain awake or night as he listened to his parents bicker. What made it worse was that they opted to home school him in hopes of him possessing wizarding abilities and thus he saw the aftermath of the night before daily and constantly asked his mother about her marks. She managed to play it off, only until he was five.
Laurent had always shown difficulties in large social gatherings and a party with family members finally set him off. Everyone was aware of the danger metamorphagi possessed but nobody had experienced it. After a family argument broke out Laurent took on the features of a lion and, to make a long story short, many people met their untimely ends. During the altercations, Samuel managed to escape with his mother and the two fled the scene after encouragement from her mother-in-law. They ended up in the slums of Paris where life was, as expected, harder for them.
Samuel remained optimistic though and his first magical experience demonstrated this. When he was nine he turned an old bit of wood that had fallen from their ceiling into a rose. It was a gesture that warmed his mother's heart and was the first inkling of his future love for transfiguration. The two worked hard to remain optimistic and when Samuel attended Beauxbatons, his mother was in an infinitely better place.
Having been recently graduated after his years at Beauxbatons, Samuel is a changed man. Whilst he entered the academy shy, untrusting and unpopular, he emerged with an air of confidence surrounding him, he gained cunning abilities and became someone who knew how good they looked and used it to his advantage. He shows signs of being a kleptomaniac and everything he's stolen he's sold and given the profits back to his mother.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Sammy's erratic with his behaviour; nobody really knows where they stand with him. On some days he can be full of energy and on others he can be essentially mute. While he knows he should be more open with people sometimes, he likes the sense of unpredictability he possesses. He's also slightly narcissistic in the sense that he knows he looks good and therefore doesn't hesitate to use his appearance to get things he desires. Pairing that with slight kleptomania and you've got a very crafty Sammy. Since coming to England he's perfected his personality to fit in with the sarcasm and the in-advert hatred at people.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Currently unemployed; will plan to apply for the new owner of Gladrags as Piper has been made inactive.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
ready to steal your stuff mingle.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12, one exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.